Is that how dental sealants work, do they actually prevent gingivitis?

Singh

Do it in the am and then at night before you go to sleep .if it does work let me know. But I am quite sure you have candidiasis. Because you have a seal on your denture that won't let you get gingivitis - My Mom
Is that how dental sealants work, do they actually prevent gingivitis?
@ me whenever someone responds please

Singh

I told her that I think I might have periodontitis because I have most of the symptoms. And she said that I cant get gingivitis because i have a seal on my dentures.

Singh

She has no idea what type of seal it is.

It is just called seal. I do not know exactly I think is something call fluoridone but not sure, that's her response.

Smith1

So you have pain, your mom said if you use seal on your denture , the pain will go away? Am I right?

Singh

No, I have symptoms like red gums, bleeding when brushing my teeth, receding gums on 1-2 of my teeth, and bad breath.

I told her that I thought I might have gingivitis or periodontitis, and she said that I couldn’t get gingivitis because I have a seal on my teeth.

I don't know what type though.

Singh

Yeah but I cant really do that right now.

The receding gums isn't like really bad though its just slightly in the middle down.

David

Seal on your teeth, whatever that means, will prevent caries,, they wont protect your gingiva.

David

Gums are receding means there's attachment loss of gingiva accompanied by bone loss, go see a dentist before your teeth becomes mobile/shaky.