Is President Trump making the right decision amidst Coronavirus outbreak?

Barida

It's been a difficult time for the world since the start of the year as the coronavirus has gone from being an epidemic to a pandemic. Days ago, the USA recorded the highest death rate of those that died as a result of COVID-19.

I don't know if that's the reason our president, Donald Trump, is making the decision to halt funding of the d Health Organization (WHO) stating he doesn't like the way they are handling the coronavirus outbreak. See link

To you, do you think it's a wise move or one taken out of frustration?

Lionel Roberson

It's been a difficult time for the world since the start of the year as the coronavirus has gone from being an epidemic to a pandemic. Days ago, the USA recorded the highest death rate of those that died as a result of COVID-19.

I don't know if that's the reason our president, Donald Trump, is making the decision to halt funding of the d Health Organization (WHO) stating he doesn't like the way they are handling the coronavirus outbreak. See link

With above 30,000 deaths in US, I think he's not happy with how the World Health Organization is handling the situation in the USA.

Wayne Dudley

For Bill Gates to be worried shows that the consequences won't be minor once this is over. This is total rubbish by the white hair president!

Gary Cole

The coronavirus has crippled the economy and the government are running out of funds to keep supporting the WHO. I support his move.

Natasha Capel

Bill Gates is one of the wealthiest in the world. He should fund WHO.

Roisin Bogue

It is a brave move by the big man himself. Let's see how things pan out.

Caroline Baines

I am still following events to see how it goes. The president made allegations that China is working with WHO not to tell the world what happened.

Craig Gordon

I don't think this is a good idea but I guess the president has his reasons.