Is online prescription really useful?

Karina

There are some important online pharmacies whose prescriptions are really useful, though not all. In this online pharmacy, you can find and order any medication that you might need to buy. You can save your time and you can also save yourself some money.

Ben86

Yes!

It’s massively helpful to be able to get a prescription online. It saves hours of my time which I have to block out to attend a doctor's appointment, travels there and back, not even mentioning the time I have to take off work to do so!

The option to get a prescription online is such a huge deal for me, especially when I’m in need of getting meds for my elderly mother who isn’t fit to attend doctors' appointments alone, requiring me to have to go with her and miss work.

So yes! Online prescriptions are amazing!

Elijah7

As long as the online pharmacy is approved by CIPA and NABP as well as other regulatory bodies such as LegitScript and PharmacyChecker, then the prescription is very useful and can be well trusted. An online pharmacy getting approved by all these bodies shows that any info you get from them is to be trusted.

Emilia Brandt

There are some important online pharmacies whose prescriptions are really useful, though not all. In this online pharmacy, you can find and order any medication that you might need to buy. You can save your time and you can also save yourself some money.
Which pharmacy are you really referring to when you say "in this pharmacy..."? I can't see any.

Scorpion

Although I respect the latest trend of getting your prescription online, I still personally prefer to get mine through a real-life doctor in a personal meeting. Even when your doctor online is a real one having an experience of decades, he/she cannot diagnose you the way they can in the flesh.

Ingram Henry

Yes absolutely if you get the good one but the problem is that most fakes are floating around online.