Is manuka oil effective treatment for athlete's foot?

Ford

Also a different thing, I think I might've gotten a tick from our cats on my head 2 days ago or so (I know it sounds gross) and I might've scratched/cut it off out of panic and stupidity, I told my mum to take a look at it the next day but she couldn't find anything just said it looks like something red I scratched open (like if a mosquito bit me) should I be worried..?

She couldn't find a head or anything to pull out so.. And i couldn't get a good look at it so I cant be 100% certain if it was actually a tick of course but I do think it was. Based on what I felt and I think when I stupidly tried to cut it off with scissors I saw little legs. But again I might be wrong.

Colton77

Also a different thing, I think I might've gotten a tick from our cats on my head 2 days ago or so (I know it sounds gross) and I might've scratched/cut it off out of panic and stupidity, I told my mum to take a look at it the next day but she couldn't find anything just said it looks like something red I scratched open (like if a mosquito bit me) should I be worried..?

She couldn't find a head or anything to pull out so.. And i couldn't get a good look at it so I cant be 100% certain if it was actually a tick of course but I do think it was. Based on what I felt and I think when I stupidly tried to cut it off with scissors I saw little legs. But again I might be wrong.
If the area where you removed the tick has become red and slightly thicker, or a red circle has formed around the area, you have a problem. It is likely that this is Lyme disease, and you should see a doctor IMMEDIATELY if this is the case.

Where I live there are a lot of ticks and the Lyme disease is awful, so watch out.

Ford

If the area where you removed the tick has become red and slightly thicker, or a red circle has formed around the area, you have a problem. It is likely that this is Lyme disease, and you should see a doctor IMMEDIATELY if this is the case.

Where I live there are a lot of ticks and the Lyme disease is awful, so watch out.
I don't know what your definition is but my mum said it looked like a scratched mosquito bite and left it be at that.

Ford

I can try taking one but its in a bad spot for me to easily do so without it being really bad or blurry aha. Not to mention its literally in my hair.