Is liposuction worth it?

Milton

You should be in good health and should be eating right and exercising regularly. Liposuction won’t help you lose weight so you need a healthy foundation in place before considering body contouring.

Elizbeth

You should be in good health and should be eating right and exercising regularly. Liposuction won’t help you lose weight so you need a healthy foundation in place before considering body contouring.
It doesn't help to lose weight?

Then what does it do?

Claire

You may experience high levels of bloating, sluggishness, restless sleep, massive weight gain and tiredness. These may not be direct indicators but they are often present in persons with unhealthy fat..

Idella

A quick question. Is liposuction worth it?
So I checked this out online and this is what I could get.

Some people wonder whether liposuction is worth the price, but numbers indicate that the majority of those who have liposuction are very happy with the results. In fact, lipo has a 91% “worth it” rating on RealSelf.com.

Mary Jo

So I checked this out online and this is what I could get.

Some people wonder whether liposuction is worth the price, but numbers indicate that the majority of those who have liposuction are very happy with the results. In fact, lipo has a 91% “worth it” rating on RealSelf.com.
How long do effects of liposuction last?

Ezra

Are there some specific areas on the body that may not respond to diet or exercise?
Well, according to statistics, liposuction is usually done mostly by patients on these areas..abdomen, thighs, buttocks, neck, chin, upper and backs of the arms, calves, and back.