Is it sleep disorder or not?

Elizbeth

Sometimes I wake up with a fast, rapid heartbeat and the rest of the day I'm tired and I hurt all over. and then some days I wake up temporally paralyzed and am also tired and hurt throughout the day but today I woke up twice with both these problems is there anything I can do and is it serious? πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Alfredo

Sometimes I wake up with a fast, rapid heartbeat and the rest of the day I'm tired and I hurt all over. and then some days I wake up temporally paralyzed and am also tired and hurt throughout the day but today I woke up twice with both these problems is there anything I can do and is it serious? πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
You sleep on your abdomen and the priority respiratory sensation will be with the aid of the sleep apnea. It is an uncommon situation the position the snoozing (subconscious concepts) can’t modify established respiratory without being wide awake.

Noel

it is quite a serious issue please visit your doctor and get your tests done ASAP. It is not a sleeping disorder but something else. I think it is not temporary paralysis but numbness and it is because of uneven blood flow in certain parts of the body or even due to pressing of some nerves due to wrong sleeping habits. But first thing comes first, please see a doctor.

Claudia Clouds

Check the way you sleep and the circumstances that you wake, there is a problem somewhere.

Joel Bacchus

It happens occasionally, to mean that it's not a permanent thing. Anyway, the doctor should be involved.

Fin Wykes

This could be a poor sleeping position disorder (for the paralysis) and or stress, intermittent sleeping patterns. You can control it.

Jenna Moore

You should see a cardiologist because you might have heart problems.

Patrick Byrne

I think it isn't sleeping disorder, it's something else...