Is it not a sleeping disorder?

Brandon

Staff member
I always have trouble sleeping on SATURDAY and only Saturday night. Could this be a disorder?

I occasionally stay up until 4 in the morning.
This isn't something mental because I hate Sundays and yeah 😪😪😪
You know insomnia disorder is a chronic difficulty in falling asleep. When you have this disorder you can't sleep every night, not only on Saturdays :pProbably Sunday is a stressful day for you and that is why you always feel nervous on Saturday night. I would advise you to take a long nice walk in the park before going to bed :sleep:

I was once accustomed to this problem of insomnia. For a long time I have dealt with this problem. Millions of people suffer from insomnia. Personally I give you some advice:
  1. Do not sleep in alcohol. At first, sleep would be fine, but after a few hours, you would wake up to the effects of alcohol and relax all night
  2. Do not eat high protein foods at night
  3. Stop snoozing at the alarm clock - it sets the time when you wake up
Follow the advice and your sleep will probaly get better. If it is useful, be sure to write it down.

Barida

You know insomnia disorder is a chronic difficulty in falling asleep. When you have this disorder you can't sleep every night, not only on Saturdays :pProbably Sunday is a stressful day for you and that is why you always feel nervous on Saturday night. I would advise you to take a long nice walk in the park before going to bed :sleep:
That is true as the body system won't be comfortable to be at rest. It is a kind of signal that the mind is sending to the body. There are days that I used to have issues sleeping until I discover that I should always try to sleep and putting my mind on it helped.

Sam6065

It could be more to do with the other factors contributing to your sleep on weekends. As mentioned above, alcohol consumption, a change in diet, a change in routine itself is often a major cause for insomnia, hence why we often get jet lag.

Trying to set at least 20 mins aside before you plan on sleeping to prepare your mind for the relaxed state it now should move into.

Jack96

It could be more to do with different elements adding to your rest on the ends of the week. As referenced above, liquor utilization, an adjustment in diet, an adjustment in the routine itself is frequently a significant reason for a sleeping disorder, thus why we regularly get fly slack. Attempting to put in any event 20 mins aside before you plan on resting to set up your psyche for the casual state it presently should move into.

robinbush376

Getting enough sleep is not a luxury - it is something people need for good health. Sleep disorders can also increase a person’s risk of health problems. However, these disorders can be diagnosed and treated, bringing relief to those who suffer from them. To get sound sleep at night one should eat less and eat early by 8 PM. Walking 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️ is a must before going to bed and do not think too much of anything. These small tricks will help to get sound :sleep:🛌

JessicaBellnew

Hi! Sleep experts recognize that insomnia and other sleep disorders affect women and men differently. About 30% of Canadians suffer from a sleep disorder — and less is known about women's insomnia. While sleep apnea is more likely to affect men, for example, women are more prone to conditions that can affect sleep like restless leg syndrome, anxiety and depression.