Is it medicall safe to use ones urine as a medical therapy?

William

I was discussing with a friend yesterday about how frequently I urinate and it's getting me worried and in the midst of our discussion, she told me if I am too concerned about it, that I can store and drink it back. I was furious at her sarcasm and thought she was just making fun of me, but I was shocked when she brought out her flask which contained her own urine and she drank it my presence which made me sick to my stomach. She claimed it was responsible for her good health status but I am totally confused and need some advice here. Thanks.

Clark

No, this is so wrong. Your friend has been following a false idea all this time. There is no way that drinking urine help to keep your good health or can be used as a medical therapy. Urine is passed out with unwanted materials from our body, and drinking it back won't help a bit. But of course under extreme survival conditions, (like being lost and running out of water) drinking urine might save your life.

Walter

In alternative medicine, urine therapy or urotherapy is the application of human urine for medicinal or cosmetic purposes, including drinking of ones... Armstrong was inspired by his family's practice of using urine to treat minor stings and ... Desai stated that urine therapy was the perfect medical solution.

Kyley

I was discussing with a friend yesterday about how frequently I urinate and it's getting me worried and in the midst of our discussion, she told me if I am too concerned about it, that I can store and drink it back. I was furious at her sarcasm and thought she was just making fun of me, but I was shocked when she brought out her flask which contained her own urine and she drank it my presence which made me sick to my stomach. She claimed it was responsible for her good health status but I am totally confused and need some advice here. Thanks.

This bottle with urine looks disgusting! 🤮 I'm trying to imagine the woman is drinking lemonade.

Tyler

I wouldn't drink my own urine for any reason whatsoever because it's a waste product. So why should I be drinking waste products and urine at that? It's not safe in my opinion.

Mad Jack

This is wrong and can be dangerous, please! Stop it or ask those doing so to stop.

Jaxon

You can also ask if it's medically safe to eat one's feces or poop as a medication. It's disgusting to even think about that at all.

Felix

If you are totally confused, then you should give it a try! I don't think any one in his/her senses will contemplate doing this.

Kara Clemmer

You can equally eat your own poop as well since drinking your urine seems like a good medicine for you. For crying out loud, what are you smoking mate?

Cecilia Bowen

In alternative medicine, urine therapy or urotherapy is the application of human urine for medicinal or cosmetic purposes, including drinking of ones... Armstrong was inspired by his family's practice of using urine to treat minor stings and ... Desai stated that urine therapy was the perfect medical solution.
What of faeces? You people seem to be doing a lot of research.