Is it a scam interface?

Raelyn

I have recently googled online pharmacies where I can buy anxiety meds and found a lot of pharmacies with the same interfaces as this one has - RxStock.com. They are popular on the net but a lot of them are new sites and I'm a little bit confused. Can we rely on any of them?

You haven't done some research, I bet. Look at their customer reviews. If they're also similar, then that's an indication that all the ones that look like it are also fake.

Jody Norris

I have recently googled online pharmacies where I can buy anxiety meds and found a lot of pharmacies with the same interfaces as this one has - RxStock.com. They are popular on the net but a lot of them are new sites and I'm a little bit confused. Can we rely on any of them?

The websites with similar interfaces belong to the same individual or organization. They have the same interfaces now.

Alberto Hunter

Checking them with the regulatory bodies will help better; not trusting in new pharmacies will help best.

LOL. That website is on sale now. That's what these scam interfaces do in general. They first scam as many people as possible and then sell their website.