Is it a scam interface?

Oskar

I have recently googled online pharmacies where I can buy anxiety meds and found a lot of pharmacies with the same interfaces as this one has - RxStock.com. They are popular on the net but a lot of them are new sites and I'm a little bit confused. Can we rely on any of them?

Last edited:

Martinsx

I would suggest looking up reviews online about the company. If they have been in business for a while, there will definitely be some reviews posted online by those that have had one or two transactions with them. With the reviews sourced online, you can then make your own decisions on whether to try them or not based on your findings.

Caitlin27

I’d suggest searching the site in Trust Pilots search engine, Quora’s forum base, Google Reviews, Facebook groups or reviews and even search YouTube to find out if anyone hasn’t posted their experience with the company.

You should also check the online pharmacy has at least one licensed pharmacist working in the team, as they are otherwise not legally allowed to sell any drugs at all. Also, check for an official pharmaceutical license, often found in their ‘About Us’ section. This is an important thing you should research before committing to any purchase.

Theoheat

I’d suggest searching the site in Trust Pilots search engine, Quora’s forum base, Google Reviews, Facebook groups or reviews and even search YouTube to find out if anyone hasn’t posted their experience with the company.

You should also check the online pharmacy has at least one licensed pharmacist working in the team, as they are otherwise not legally allowed to sell any drugs at all. Also, check for an official pharmaceutical license, often found in their ‘About Us’ section. This is an important thing you should research before committing to any purchase.
Seriously, I'm completely in support of making use of social media networks such as YouTube to look for live videos of those who might have used the website in the past for purchasing their drugs. It would definitely be helpful in providing more information about the dealings of the online pharmacy.

Jackie

I have recently googled online pharmacies where I can buy anxiety meds and found a lot of pharmacies with the same interfaces as this one has - Euro-PharmStore24h.com. They are popular on the net but a lot of them are new sites and I'm a little bit confused. Can we rely on any of them?

Actually it is one of the most popular scam interfaces ❌ I wouldn't advise you to buy anything from there. There are a lot of so-called online pharmacies that look exactly the same. So please be careful!

pain.dude

I think you should confirm if their webpages have the same information, too. If the reviews and policy pages, for example, have exactly the same words, then they're fake from the word go.

Henry

Seriously, I'm completely in support of making use of social media networks such as YouTube to look for live videos of those who might have used the website in the past for purchasing their drugs. It would definitely be helpful in providing more information about the dealings of the online pharmacy.
While checking on YouTube is a nice idea, I think making use of websites such as PharmacyChecker.com to see if the online pharmacy is registered, that is if it is located in the US, is better. It will save you from believing something that you saw on YouTube which can still be paid ad as well.

Zachary

I have recently googled online pharmacies where I can buy anxiety meds and found a lot of pharmacies with the same interfaces as this one has - RxStock.com. They are popular on the net but a lot of them are new sites and I'm a little bit confused. Can we rely on any of them?

It's not nice to trust online pharmacies that are new unless it is registered with either CIPA or NABP, which are the two recognized authorities I trust.

Frank9

Double-check sites like Yahoo, Google Reviews, local and national online pharmacy review sites, Quora and TrustPilot to check out any sites you have a bad feeling of.

Also, Pharmacysitechecker.com has a list of online pharmacies that are safe to order from.

Danny

Actually it is one of the most popular scam interfaces ❌ I wouldn't advise you to buy anything from there. There are a lot of so-called online pharmacies that look exactly the same. So please be careful!
That's true. Most of these scam online pharmacies are lazy to do extensive work on their websites.

Amelia32

I bet one or both of these pharmacies has/have "customer reviews" written by the likes of Wei Wang, Oliver Scott, and the team.