Is Drugs.com discount coupon legit?

Henry

The website is secured and for me, that's a good sign that it is not fake. I will definitely check it out, but worthy to note that most of the coupon codes that offer such huge discounts end up not giving up to that or comes with some interesting conditions. So, let's take note not to have our hopes high.

Casey

The site is secure and so has limited risk for gathering your personal details to use for its own purposes- a good sign. Although I’ve tried some of the coupon codes in the past and hey haven’t worked. Although I have had Other codes that have, and when they did I got an AMAZING discount! So maybe just due to popularity and how big the discounts are, the coupons stop working? I’m not too sure why they wouldn’t work but keep an eye out for those that do! 😊

Anderson

Their range of coupons isn’t the broad to be honest so I found it to not be very useful for me since the coupons are all offering discounts of online pharmacies I don’t visit frequently because they don’t have my products in stock. The coupons they offer are often for less popular pharmacies too so it’s not always the best choice for someone looking to get a discount prescription as they probably won’t feel comfortable venturing out from their usual online pharmacy order.

Dr.Fine

Wow, the coupon codes save quite an amount! That's great. However, I notice that the pharmacies that accept them are just a few, with a few drugs in stock. I also think that the drugs are overpriced so that the coupon seems to have an impact. Nevertheless, it's a good one, and it'll work out.

Ethel

It's a legit one from my reviews so far and the website Drugs.com is an accredited site with lots of positive reviews. The coupon saves quite a good amount of money if you happen to get the drugs in the online pharmacy. Although, it's seeming that there aren't many coupons to use recently for getting discounts on drugs online.

Alfie

I stumbled across an offer from Drugs.com which says it offers up to 80 % discount on drugs purchased with their coupon. So, I decided to share it here for everyone to check out. The link https://www.drugs.com/discount-card/ gives you access to the coupon.
Is the discount card code affiliated to Drugs.com? If drugs.com is a legitimate online pharmacy, then there is every possibility that the discount card code are legit.