Is Dasatinib the best for Chronic Myeleoid Leukemia?

Julissa Sharp

I understand that this may not the best place to seek this advice, but I trust the members here.

Dasatinib-Sprycel-uses-dose-side-effects-brand-names-in-Pakistan.png

That's Dasatinib that was recommended by the doctor of James, my neighbor. His daughter is having CML and in serious pain. However, do you suggest they go ahead with the treatment considering complaints of this drug causing slowed growth? 🤔 The price of $21,000 ain't an issue!

I understand that this may not the best place to seek this advice, but I trust the members here.

That's Dasatinib that was recommended by the doctor of James, my neighbor. His daughter is having CML and in serious pain. However, do you suggest they go ahead with the treatment considering complaints of this drug causing slowed growth? 🤔 The price of $21,000 ain't an issue!
Please download a PDF file and read this document

Kim Alexander

I think they should take side effects into account!

I suggest going for full chemotherapy treatments and not just taking Dasatinib alone.

Sheila Dixon

Was it 50mg of Dasatinib that was prescribed for her treatment?

Margot Gray

If you have been under other kinds of treatment especially surgery, then combining Dasatinib later helps to stop the cancer permanently.

Jane Miles

If price isn't an issue just like you pointed out, then I think they should go ahead with the treatment and drug usage.