Is Coronavirus developed on purpose to reduce the world's population?

Miguel Huff

There has been some uncertainty over the motive behind the Coronavirus outbreak. Some people are of the opinion that China has been the chief engineer in developing the virus on purpose in order to cut down the world's increasing population with China having a soaring increase in population numbers.

images (11).jpeg

So far countless people have died from getting infected with the virus and millions are still very seriously ill.

Is this the work of China alone or are there backing forces behind them?

Betsy Martinez

There has been some uncertainty over the motive behind the Coronavirus outbreak. Some people are of the opinion that China has been the chief engineer in developing the virus on purpose in order to cut down the world's increasing population with China having a soaring increase in population numbers.

So far countless people have died from getting infected with the virus and millions are still very seriously ill.

Truly, Coronavirus has been cutting down on the population number of the world but I'm not sure if it's developed by China for such purposes or not. As far as I can tell, it's just all conspiracy.

Grant Elliott

From reports I'm seeing in the news every day, it seems the case is getting worse in the United States? Are they being targeted in a special way or something?

Sara Yates

From the way I'm looking at trends with this CorVid-19, it's looking very obvious it's a battle between United States of America and China. What are they really dragging out?

Campbell

Being too much paranoid causes such reasoning.

Morton

With the way China has been lashing out on America and African citizens in their country who are not affected by the virus is making it look suspicious they had something to do with the virus outbreak origination.
The way the virus was handled from the first time was the issue. China allowed citizens and people in Wuhan, China travel to other parts of the world when it broke out. That's the issue.

Wang

I don't trust the way Bill Gates is going with the coronavirus. Yes, I said it, he had plans with China on this evil.

Elijah

I don't trust Russia too. If any country can be behind China in the development of CorVid-19, they are very well capable of doing so.
Haha, why am I not surprised to see this comment? I know Russia 🇷🇺 won't be let to be in peace. United States elections, they were accused of getting involved, so why won't they be accused of adding China 🇨🇳 with Coronavirus 😂

River

I really feel for all the US citizens with what they are passing through in the hands of Coronavirus. Italy is getting a relief now and US is suffering more but China seems to doing well now.