Is 1cheaphydrocodone.com a scam?

Keita

I was searching for an online pharmacy to order drugs for my niece in California and stumbled on this link. My first click took me to PillPack.com, which is one of the pharmacies that has been classified as a scam. Do you think they are different from that or should I go ahead to make my orders?
This website isn't even functioning properly. I'm of the idea that it's still under development. Leave it alone.

Anderson1

I was searching for an online pharmacy to order drugs for my niece in California and stumbled on this link. My first click took me to PillPack.com, which is one of the pharmacies that has been classified as a scam. Do you think they are different from that or should I go ahead to make my orders?
If they are already said to be a scam online pharmacy, then I don't think it's safe for you to use the online pharmacy. Stay away from such online pharmacy because it's definitely going to turn out to be a piece of bad news for you.

I tried to open this site but it seems it doesn't exist anymore.

Isabella08

If you are going to donate your money to them, then go ahead because from your explanation, they are 💯 scam.