Intervertebral hernia

For several months I have been suffering from severe back pain. After I had my back X-rayed, it turned out that I had an intervertebral hernia in the lumbar spine. Can you please tell me how to treat it?

Nolan12

For several months I have been suffering from severe back pain. After I had my back X-rayed, it turned out that I had an intervertebral hernia in the lumbar spine. Can you please tell me how to treat it?
Hello, Carlo! Did it happen because you fell or accidentally?

Never lift weights!!! You can harm your health because your hernia will get bigger and your legs will also ache 😢😣

Darian Payne

Why are you asking questions here?? What did your doctor tell you?

Sammy

Does your back ache when you make moves?

Zebra

How old are you, Carlo?