Intern-can-shop.com Reviews

Mawerik

Intern-can-shop.com is a fake online pharmacy which is located in China where there are so many fake online pharmacies. They have no regulatory approval from LegitScript.com, CIPA or PharmacyChecker.com.

20210201_182226_rmedited.jpg20210201_182155_rmedited.jpg

The reviews found online about them were given before the domain was created and they open for business.

Bran

Intern-can-shop.com is a fake online pharmacy which is located in China where there are so many fake online pharmacies.

They have no regulatory approval from Legitscript.com, CIPA or Pharmacychecker.com.

View attachment 336

They have no reviews on TrustPilot.com.
View attachment 337

The reviews found online about them were given before the domain was created and they open for business.

View attachment 338
I have always told myself that I would never order any drugs from any online pharmacy that is not more than 2 years in active sales.

Bronn

Intern-can-shop.com is a fake online pharmacy which is located in China where there are so many fake online pharmacies.

They have no regulatory approval from Legitscript.com, CIPA or Pharmacychecker.com.

View attachment 336

View attachment 337

View attachment 338
Personally, I love how Legitscript.com makes it very clear that they are rouge online pharmacy. If you decide to use them, it's your own choice and risk.

Myrcella

View attachment 336

View attachment 337

View attachment 338
They are even very funny with having reviews that are older than the online pharmacy. Is it not full time madness? 🙄

Penelope

View attachment 336

View attachment 337

View attachment 338
I will keep on asking for clarification on why China 🇨🇳 is always linked with so many fake online pharmacies?

Riley09

View attachment 336

View attachment 337

View attachment 338
What will those giving fake reviews for such online pharmacy get to gain by making people buy from fake online pharmacies and get scammed?

Claire

Wow, with just 1% trust score rating, it's very obvious that you should never have anything to do with this kind of fake online pharmacy.
Seriously, the 1% trust score rating by ScamAdviser.com is a pure red warning to never even visit their website.

Theon

Intern-can-shop.com is a fake online pharmacy which is located in China where there are so many fake online pharmacies. They have no regulatory approval from LegitScript.com, CIPA or PharmacyChecker.com.

I would called them original fake online pharmacy because they are so lame with so many red flags saying I'm fake.