Injectable treatment

Injectable treatment is given through the skin with a needle. They might be given into a muscle (intramuscular or IM) or just under the skin (subcutaneous, subcu or subq) in an arm, leg, hip, or the belly. Do you think it is effective against many types of cancer?
Well, there are so many forms in which cancer takes and each one have a best way to treat them. Injectable treatment may be effective if it's the best for a said cancer.

Injectable treatment is given through the skin with a needle. They might be given into a muscle (intramuscular or IM) or just under the skin (subcutaneous, subcu or subq) in an arm, leg, hip, or the belly. Do you think it is effective against many types of cancer?
Most health problems are best treated using injections, so I presume that this goes for cancer treatment as well. It should be helpful in getting cancer properly treated.

I think chemotherapy is the best way of treating most kinds of cancer. But the question is if all can afford the treatment?

Crispin Lawson

They are very effective at the early stages of cancer treatment. The injecting drug goes into the body and ensure that the spread of cancer cells are stopped for a while.

Elaina Francis

I've never heard of the injectable treatment before . I'm asking for your help to understand it better.