Ihealthsolutions365.com reviews

brendanvabel

The only good thing about the online pharmacy Ihealthsolutions365.com is that it's got a very good and well-designed website which is targeted at luring gullible customers to believing that they are genuine online pharmacy. Anything other than good website design, there are so many negative red signs that support the fact that Ihealthsolutions365.com is not a legit online pharmacy. These red flags are as follows:

It's not registered with CIPA
It's not registered with MHRA
LegitScript tagged it rouge (Not in the base)
No PharmacyChecker.com accreditation
Domain registered 27/9/2019
Owner is hidden
Lied about the business age saying its 10 years but with just a freshly registered domain
No business address
No customers reviews found
Mainly sell sexual enhancer drugs for men.

In conclusion, stay away from Ihealthsolutions365.com for your own good.
Read more about the online pharmacy using the link below

terencetgomez

When there are so many online pharmacies that have been in business for years and well registered and accredited by all the online pharmacy regulatory agencies, why in the world should one even think about purchasing or ordering anything from such a website that its domain was registered 2 months ago in September 2019?

On the second point, I don't think it's the beauty of the online pharmacy website design that will cure one's health problems, so it's practically not enough reason for ordering drugs from them. LegitScript recorded them as a rogue online pharmacy and it's not registered with any regulatory bodies such as MHRA, CIPA, PHARMACYCHECKER.COM, so it's literally not safe dealing with them.

terryjwaters

Owner is hidden
Lied about the business age saying its 10 years but with just a freshly registered domain
No business address

What's more to read about the online pharmacy Ihealthsolutions365.com. because with all these negative signs highlighted above about the online pharmacy, it would be only a fool who would make the grave mistake of ordering ordinary Vitamin C from the online pharmacy because there is a 99% possibility of the vitamin c being a fake drug.

It's only those who fail to make proper inquiries about any online pharmacy they want to order any drugs from that would fall victim to such horrible online pharmacies like Ihealthsolutions365.com.

Clifford

The only good thing about the online pharmacy Ihealthsolutions365.com is that it's got a very good and well-designed website which is targeted at luring gullible customers to believing that they are genuine online pharmacy. Anything other than good website design, there are so many negative red signs that support the fact that Ihealthsolutions365.com is not a legit online pharmacy. These red flags are as follows:

Owner is hidden
No business address

This is yet another pharmacy that hasn't come clean about its location. Further, the security of your details isn't guaranteed. Run!

jameseweinstein

This is yet another pharmacy that hasn't come clean about its location. Further, the security of your details isn't guaranteed. Run!
It's not just the location of the online pharmacy that should give one concern about the health store but almost virtually everything about the online pharmacy is scary to have even the thought of ordering from them. They are not licensed nor registered, they won't disclose their suppliers which are most likely to be Indian pharmaceutical companies. The drugs they sell won't be safe to take in my opinion.

cecilyjmahoney

Owner is hidden
No business address

I just took time to go through all the accredited online pharmacies listed on PharmacyChecker.com and there was nothing like Ihealthsolutions365.com on the database of PharmacyChecker, so as long as the online pharmacy can't be found there for me, I would never order any drugs from the online pharmacy nor recommend it to anyone else because it's not safe to purchase drugs from unaccredited online pharmacies.

stephaniewhay

Any online pharmacy that has not been in business for at least a minimum of 3 years, I wouldn't be too quick to ordering anything from them because there is a very good chance that they might be set up to scam people online. I'm not saying that all online pharmacies below the age of 3 years or 3 years in business are fakes but it's my personal preference not to trust anyone that is not up to 3 years in business with lots of decent reviews about their services found online.

michaeltmedina

Most of the time, a newly set up online pharmacy will have serious difficulty in getting registered and approved by CIPA and LegitScript.com as well as PharmacyChecker.com maybe because they can't afford to deal with and requirements for the accreditation. Also, the issue of no reviews found online about the online pharmacy is expected because probably people are still doubtful about its legitimacy.

debbiecwilliams

From my own point of view, the avalanche of negative signs herein the online pharmacy Ihealthsolutions365.com are very big to turn a blind eye on and order any kind of drugs from the online health store. If anyone tries that and things ended up ugly, that person should wholely bear the blame and consequences of his or her actions.

ryanmmedeiros

When there are so many online pharmacies that have been in business for years and well registered and accredited by all the online pharmacy regulatory agencies, why in the world should one even think about purchasing or ordering anything from such a website that its domain was registered 2 months ago in September 2019?
Your question is well stated because if there are so many well registered online pharmacies that have been in business over a long period of time, I really don't see the need to be test running with a two months old set up online pharmacy. I'm not being blind to the fact that some people are definitely going to be giving Ihealthsolutions365.com a try but I'm never going to be found amongst such a set of individuals.

brandijbarnes

It's not just the location of the online pharmacy that should give one concern about the health store but almost virtually everything about the online pharmacy is scary to have even the thought of ordering from them. They are not licensed nor registered, they won't disclose their suppliers which are most likely to be Indian pharmaceutical companies. The drugs they sell won't be safe to take in my opinion.
There is seriously no need beating about the bush on whether Ihealthsolutions365.com is legitimate or not because in my opinion, it's absolutely fake and a scam online pharmacy. As long as the online health store Ihealthsolutions365.com failed to meet all the issues discussed here, there is nothing more to keep dragging because they are fake.

Crazyety

This review is all concerning an online pharmacy that claims to supply you with a large sort of generic medicines at a coffee value. Considering their low drug evaluation and profitable current offers, if you're aiming to purchase any drugs from this web site, then please hold on!

Floyd Sanders

Owner is hidden
No business address

This pharmacy has no connected websites. ScamAdviser gave it a trust rating of 54%. This was once gazing over forty completely different parts close to the web site. ScamAdviser.com couldn’t definitively confirm their country of origin.

iela roy

From other reviews which I have seen online about this pharmacy, it does not look convincing enough to be true and looking at all the flaws existent on the website about not having CIPA registration or being accredited by PharmacyChecker.com, it's obvious that the online pharmacy can not be trusted and my advice to us all would be to stay away from ordering drugs from them no matter how cheap they are sold.

Mukul

I would never place an order from this company. Even if it were just for something simple like a vitamin. Too many things wrong with them. Just best to steer clear of them.

Roy

There is nothing that speaks well about this online pharmacy called Ihealthsolutions365.com for anyone who is concerned about their health care to order anything from such shabby drugstore. It's not a reasonable decision to make because the probability of getting a fake pill is 100% detrimental to one's good health.

David Rafferty

Owner is hidden
No business address

They need to add rogue to their name as an online pharmacy 😂