If you are pregnant don't take Kisqali

Kisqali is a breast cancer pill that is taken in combination with other inhibitors like Faslodex which is an injection. They are both effective in treating breast cancer when taken in the right manner. 21 tablets of 200mg Kisqali is sold around $5,540.

images (27).jpeg

But I had an unfortunate situation where I got pregnant but still kept on taking Kisqali and it ended up harming my baby which resulted in a miscarriage. Always inform your doctor if any changes occur with your body when taking any prescribed medication to avoid what happened to me 😭

Last edited:
Kisqali is a breast cancer pill that is taken in combination with other inhibitors like Faslodex which is an injection. They are both effective in treating breast cancer when taken in the right manner. 21 tablets of 200mg Kisqali is sold around $5,540.

But I had an unfortunate situation where I got pregnant but still kept on taking Kisqali and it ended up harming my baby which resulted in a miscarriage. Always inform your doctor if any changes occur with your body when taking any prescribed medication to avoid what happened to me 😭
It's a big shame that you had to lose your baby as a result of taking Kisqali without knowing the side effects for pregnant women. I really feel your pain.

Teri Young

This is so sad to read. You should have informed your doctor about your pregnancy immediately. I'm sure that it's always told to pregnant ladies to watch themselves and not all drugs they can take.

It's good to see you share your experiences with taking Kisqali. I'm sure you have saved a lot of women from falling such victim as you did with the drug.

How long did you take Kisqali before you started noticing its effect on your pregnancy and reported to your doctor?

From my knowledge about how cancer drugs works, a pregnant woman should never take even one pill.

Chaya Wade

This is such a sad story, I don't even know what to say. Take heart my friend.

Jillian Santos

Kisqali dosage directions always warn about pregnant women taking it. It's your fault that this happened.