If it's found on CIPA database and not on PharmacyChecker

Samuel1

CIPA database and PharmacyChecker.com are the two biggest online pharmacy regulatory bodies that checkmate online pharmacy to meet the requirements to be tagged safe online pharmacy. In a situation where an online pharmacy is found on CIPA database and not on PharmacyChecker.com, do you think that you can go with just the approval of one regulatory agency over the others?

Esme

CIPA and PharmacyChecker are quite like oranges and pears (des pommes et des poires) — they can't be compared. Meanwhile, CIPA is only for Canada while the other serves an international scale. Any Pharmacy approved by CIPA is safe, whether or not it's approved by PharmacyChecker. The other way is also true.

Emma73

CIPA and PharmacyChecker are quite like oranges and pears (des pommes et des poires) — they can't be compared. Meanwhile, CIPA is only for Canada while the other serves an international scale. Any Pharmacy approved by CIPA is safe, whether or not it's approved by PharmacyChecker. The other way is also true.
That's the point as CIPA is a government-approved authority that is meant to checkmate how online and offline pharmacies operate. Once an online pharmacy meets their requirements, they are certified to operate and that is different from Pharmacy Checker that works based on reviews and assessments of operations of online pharmacies. So, it is quite different.

Emma73

CIPA is definitely a standout online pharmacy regulatory agency and by so it's hardly a problem if any online pharmacy found on CIPA and not on PharmacyChecker.com to be considered to not be safe. Both CIPA and PharmacyChecker.com are top notch bodies, so either one of them is good enough to approve an online pharmacy.

Lucky

Being a regular prescription drug buyer from Canada myself, I rate CIPA above any other Pharmacy regulatory body, including PharmacyChecker.com. There are only 71 pharmacy websites in the CIPA database to date. With that said, CIPA is only for the Canadian pharmacy websites unlike PharmacyChecker.com and hence, it is no surprise that the website that you have been looking for, if it's not from Canada, is not on CIPA. If the website is from Canada and is not on CIPA but on PharmacyChecker.com, then you can be a bit skeptical but if it is the other way round, then you needn't worry about a thing at all, CIPA is extremely particular about the websites that they approve.

Charles D Nunez

CIPA database and PharmacyChecker.com are the two biggest online pharmacy regulatory bodies that checkmate online pharmacy to meet the requirements to be tagged safe online pharmacy. In a situation where an online pharmacy is found on the CIPA database and not on PharmacyChecker.com, do you think that you can go with just the approval of one regulatory agency over the others?
You should go ahead and order meds from the online pharmacy. CIPA is even superior to Pharmacy Checker as the former is a government regulatory body while the later work with reviews online.

Emma1

Both CIPA and PharmacyChecker.com are reliable online pharmacy regulatory bodies. So, if an online pharmacy is found on either of them, it covers well on its safety status to order drugs from.
PharmacyChecker.com seems to be superior in my opinion. But CIPA is a good one as well, so if an online pharmacy is found on any of them, they are safe to order drugs from.

Terry Ellis

Being a regular prescription drug buyer from Canada myself, I rate CIPA above any other Pharmacy regulatory body, including PharmacyChecker.com. There are only 71 pharmacy websites in the CIPA database to date. With that said, CIPA is only for the Canadian pharmacy websites unlike PharmacyChecker.com and hence, it is no surprise that the website that you have been looking for, if it's not from Canada, is not on CIPA. If the website is from Canada and is not on CIPA but on PharmacyChecker.com, then you can be a bit skeptical but if it is the other way round, then you needn't worry about a thing at all, CIPA is extremely particular about the websites that they approve.
Best reply in this thread ;)

Tyrion

CIPA database and PharmacyChecker.com are the two biggest online pharmacy regulatory bodies that checkmate online pharmacy to meet the requirements to be tagged safe online pharmacy. In a situation where an online pharmacy is found on CIPA database and not on PharmacyChecker.com, do you think that you can go with just the approval of one regulatory agency over the others?
Both regulatory bodies works for me. They are well renowned and reputable.

Sansa

I will be going to pick Pharmacychecker.com over CIPA because of the area of coverage the former holds.

Carol Healy

If an online pharmacy is found on either of these agencies, it safe enough for me. If it's on both of them, that's perfect then.