If I’m on my back or right side I have no issues

Armstrong

So this morning I woke up and realized I would get a sharp pain on my left side near my heart if I lied on my left side. If I’m on my back or right side I have no issues. If I lay on my left however it starts to hurt again. I think it has gotten better over the day. I've felt lightheaded a couple times today but for not very long. It has only started to hurt If I’m laying down on my left. Don’t know if this is something serious or just me over reacting.

Armstrong

Everyday I feel a ringing/buzzing in my ears (mostly in my right) which Is really irritating for me especially at night time. It prevents me from sleeping comfortably and i notice that my room has a quiet surrounding which It makes the ringing noise noticeable. But when I go out or do something I don’t hear it that much. Is there a cure for this I want to sleep good and not have this issue again.

Liam

So this morning I woke up and realized I would get a sharp pain on my left side near my heart if I lied on my left side. If I’m on my back or right side I have no issues. If I lay on my left however it starts to hurt again. I think it has gotten better over the day. I've felt lightheaded a couple times today but for not very long. It has only started to hurt If I’m laying down on my left. Don’t know if this is something serious or just me over reacting.
That doesn't sound like Heartburn, it could be a bag issue but something else as well, kind of hard to tell by a single symptom... I would recommend you waiting and seeing if it continues to get better, feel free to ask again if it changes.

Liam

Everyday I feel a ringing/buzzing in my ears (mostly in my right) which Is really irritating for me especially at night time. It prevents me from sleeping comfortably and i notice that my room has a quiet surrounding which It makes the ringing noise noticeable. But when I go out or do something I don’t hear it that much. Is there a cure for this I want to sleep good and not have this issue again.
That's called a tinnitus and there is sadly no cure for it, at least as long as you don't know the cause. Did you have a lot of stress the past time or since you got it, or not enough sleep? These are common causes, though it could be other things causing it... If its stress you can try relaxing more, if that's possible. If the reason is an acoustic trauma (which i don't think is the case, you would've obviously noticed that) it's probably too late for a medicine but it should heal out with time.

Armstrong

Yeah I been getting stressed a lot ever since COVID started and I notice my sleep pattern change I sleep at around 3-5am to 8am then I wake up for school (starts at 8:30am) and sleep after school is over (3:00-5:00pm). Then I wake up and sleep again at 9:00pm and wake up at 12am. And also my ears sometimes get triggered by a loud noise can this be related to tinnitus.

Liam

Yeah I been getting stressed a lot ever since COVID started and I notice my sleep pattern change I sleep at around 3-5am to 8am then I wake up for school (starts at 8:30am) and sleep after school is over (3:00-5:00pm). Then I wake up and sleep again at 9:00pm and wake up at 12am. And also my ears sometimes get triggered by a loud noise can this be related to tinnitus.
Yeah, seems like that could be the cause...

Armstrong

I got a another question and this is my main health issue but I will ask you tomorrow because I need to get some sleep for school.

Armstrong

Ok so I have been getting this tingling feeling around my face, arms, back, chest, and sometimes in my legs.(gets worse in nighttime) Also migraine headaches and normal headaches. Sometimes these headaches hurts. Another thing is muscle twitching, I feel this weird twitching moments in my whole body everyday. Could this be nerve damage? I'm still feeling this since September or October it’s getting worse. Also I found a new symptom and that is a little numbness in my left face and I remember I felt this tingling and vibration around my spine it felt a little painful. So what this could be?

Liam

Ok so I have been getting this tingling feeling around my face, arms, back, chest, and sometimes in my legs.(gets worse in nighttime) Also migraine headaches and normal headaches. Sometimes these headaches hurts. Another thing is muscle twitching, I feel this weird twitching moments in my whole body everyday. Could this be nerve damage? I'm still feeling this since September or October it’s getting worse. Also I found a new symptom and that is a little numbness in my left face and I remember I felt this tingling and vibration around my spine it felt a little painful. So what this could be?
Oh shit mate!

That sounds like Multiple Sclerosis.

That's a really bad disease, doesn't have to be the case though. It could also be psycho somatic, that depends on how long you have it and a few other factors...

Liam

Alright lets switch to personal conversation its too complex for the Questions section.

That's good by the way.