I missed a dose for taking my Xalkori

I'm a little confused about how to go about my medication of Xalkori for treating lung cancer I have been battling for a while now. 250mg of Xalkori was prescribed by my doctor and 60 tablets of it are sold for $11,110.

images (32).jpeg

I missed a dose, and I'm not sure what to do because I have tried calling my doctor but his phone number was going straight to voice mail. I don't know if I'm to take a double dose to make up for the missed dose or just take only the next dose?

I'm a little confused about how to go about my medication of Xalkori for treating lung cancer I have been battling for a while now. 250mg of Xalkori was prescribed by my doctor and 60 tablets of it are sold for $11,110.

I missed a dose, and I'm not sure what to do because I have tried calling my doctor but his phone number was going straight to voice mail. I don't know if I'm to take a double dose to make up for the missed dose or just take only the next dose?
I will advise you pay a visit to the hospital as soon as possible. Missing a dose of xalkori can be deadly if you don't get the go ahead to keep taking the mess.

Dallas Summers

Why not drop a voice note for the doctor? Be calm, things will be sorted out once the doctor gets your message.

Pam Mann

Del Smart

I actually missed a dose of my antibodies yesterday, I didn't choke up the pills but continued with the next one.

I normally used to set alarm for my drug taking to avoid missing any dose.

Benedict Wright

I don't think it's something that you should worry about too much. Just continue with your next dosage.

Muriel Conner

This is a very common thing with most people with long dosage drug prescription. They will definitely miss a dose.

Cole Holden

Over here, hospitals 🏥 are open 24/7. You can just easily drive in and meet another doctor.

Brenton Bullock

Well, from my experience with drugs ; your missing a dose of Xalkori won't have any serious effects on your treatment.