I just got out of an extremely toxic friend group

Rokey

I have been feeling stuck out of reality for about 2 years now and it is completely hell. I tried to cope with it for the past year and it started working for awhile but then it stopped I often lose complete track of my memory feeling like I just magically appeared in reality. I cant hold steady conversations at all but I know I'm capable of talking to people my mind constantly overthinks and sometimes I feel like my own mind is trying to play tricks on me. I feel nothing but tired and fatigued all the time. I work out, eat well and stay in good health but I'm still tired sometimes. I will sometimes sleep for 15 hours on end and wake up and still feel tired I started praying and looking online but all i could find was signs of depersonalization and schizophrenia I just got out of an extremely toxic friend group, the worst part is the amount of smoking and drinking I have done with that group has completely destroyed me and my mind I'm mentally incapable of trusting anyone or being happy anymore I tried taking iron supplements thinking that would cure the tiredness i felt but it wont i tried working out but it stays there I tune in and out of reality its getting to the point where i fell more real in my dreams then i do in the real world /sorry about the complete drop of things and i have tried to look at it from maybe this is just how life works maybe its all in my head but I'm starting to think there's something wrong with me i should have reached out to a doctor sooner but my family doesn’t exactly have the money for that and seeing a therapist is completely off the table financially as well I tried going on Omegle to try to talk to people and maybe help what I've been feeling but it didn’t work instead it made me feel like I was crazy some people were very helpful but most of the people would constantly start arguments with me before I could even get to talk to them got to the point where I would argue back but now I'm just tired of arguing I'm tired of fighting with people.

Fox

I have been feeling stuck out of reality for about 2 years now and it is completely hell. I tried to cope with it for the past year and it started working for awhile but then it stopped I often lose complete track of my memory feeling like I just magically appeared in reality. I cant hold steady conversations at all but I know I'm capable of talking to people my mind constantly overthinks and sometimes I feel like my own mind is trying to play tricks on me. I feel nothing but tired and fatigued all the time. I work out, eat well and stay in good health but I'm still tired sometimes. I will sometimes sleep for 15 hours on end and wake up and still feel tired I started praying and looking online but all i could find was signs of depersonalization and schizophrenia I just got out of an extremely toxic friend group, the worst part is the amount of smoking and drinking I have done with that group has completely destroyed me and my mind I'm mentally incapable of trusting anyone or being happy anymore I tried taking iron supplements thinking that would cure the tiredness i felt but it wont i tried working out but it stays there I tune in and out of reality its getting to the point where i fell more real in my dreams then i do in the real world /sorry about the complete drop of things and i have tried to look at it from maybe this is just how life works maybe its all in my head but I'm starting to think there's something wrong with me i should have reached out to a doctor sooner but my family doesn’t exactly have the money for that and seeing a therapist is completely off the table financially as well I tried going on Omegle to try to talk to people and maybe help what I've been feeling but it didn’t work instead it made me feel like I was crazy some people were very helpful but most of the people would constantly start arguments with me before I could even get to talk to them got to the point where I would argue back but now I'm just tired of arguing I'm tired of fighting with people.
What works for me is to listening music and walk early at the morning and keep yourself busy learning new things, make new friends and watch stand-ups, this might help.