I have a large filling done on my back molar in March 2021

Hi! I have a large filling done on my back molar in March 2021 due because my old filling broke. I had toothache and sensitivity for 1 week and it went away. When the weather got cold this week, my filled back molar got very sensitive and I started to get pain, but it would only be temporary. Is it a sign that something is wrong with my teeth, or am I overreacting?

The filled teeth doesn’t hurt all the time or during the night. When I lay down it doesn’t hurt. Only when I eat extreme hot or extreme cold food. Do I need a root canal? I have pictures, I want to show it in private because I’m shy about showing my teeth to everyone. I really apologize for the long detail.

Another dental hygiene question: Do I floss before brushing or after brushing? Is it okay to floss after a meal? Is it okay to put on mouthwash after flossing?

Paige Maddox

Hi! I have a large filling done on my back molar in March 2021 due because my old filling broke. I had toothache and sensitivity for 1 week and it went away. When the weather got cold this week, my filled back molar got very sensitive and I started to get pain, but it would only be temporary. Is it a sign that something is wrong with my teeth, or am I overreacting?
Hey Romeo! I think you are overreacting cause I had the same and my doctor said that my molar would be sensitive especially when I get cold.