I doubt I have Multiple Sclerosis

Frank9

Make your chin touch your chest.

Does it feel like someone's running a finger down your back?

Also how is your vision, typically MS presents as vision problems initially?

Loss of temperature sensation in extremities?

MS is more common in people with a vitamin D deficiency, but vitamin D deficiency is not a symptom of it. hypo Vitamin D is usually because you're not getting enough sunlight.

Iron on the other hand is your diet.

That and women are more likely to have autoimmune diseases than men too.

I've been down this road myself mate, with Parkinson's ALS and MS.

It's a dark road.

Riley09

Yes it feels like someone is running a finger down my back, my vision is shocking because the muscles behind my eyes got too weak and that, i can either not feel temperature at all or if its warm/the suns out it drains every drop of energy out of me, vitamin D I don't actually know how it came around because i was eating properly at the time but last year mental issues came around and I started not being able to make myself eat so that's what caused the iron deficiency/anaemia, and I'm a male.

Riley09

I'm almost certain its an autoimmune disease since the only way I can describe it is my body is rejecting itself of sorts, and it feels like my nerves are screwed.

Diagnosed with what, MS?

Frank9

Yeah.

I am not saying that you don't have it, but it's usually a lot more awkward than just brain fog.

Frank9

Good, if your concern is MS , you should stay active and if once you're diagnosed try and get on a DMT for it.

Riley09

My ASD prevents me from actually describing things in depth, it is a lot more "awkward" than brain fog its just I cant exactly describe it.

DMT?

Frank9

Disease Modifying Therapy.

Funny, I'm on a waiting list to get properly tested for ASD.

Already passed the initial screening so I gotta wait 10 months.

Riley09

Ah that sucks, fine fair enough neither of us are getting/got diagnosed at the "right" age since I was diagnosed with it at 14 but I only went in for no longer than an hour and got diagnosed with it, no initial screening or anything.

Frank9

They thought I was when I was very young, but quickly dismissed it because I "lit up" around my grandparents.

Frank9

One thing though, ASD would in theory make you more attentive/ aware to sensations going throughout your body, which get amplified when you learn to recognize them & the pain and such could just be a result of a cycle of that.

Riley09

I already have thought about that, its a lot more serious than that i cant walk long without a walking stick now or else my nerves just decide they don't like me and I hit the ground.

It is not exactly the pain that bothers me since my doctors prescribed me too much meds for a 17 year old to be taking its the nerves that are the issue now.

Frank9

I feel for you.

I mean I merely developed a tremor last October and that sent me to A&E 4 times with panic attacks thinking I was dying.

Tremor is still present since.

Can't imagine not being able to walk properly.

Riley09

At first it was the pain in/around my joints/muscles so that's what i said to my doctor then they tested me for Rheumatoid arthritis which on both ends, mine and the doctors, was the correct way of thinking, but it wasn't actually until a few months/a year after that I understood it more and realised it was actually my nerves making worse/causing the muscle/joint pain.

And yea tremors are really bad, I shake more than a chronic coffee drinker with Parkinson's in their 70s.

Frank9

Mine's only slight, less than the average person but i can feel my muscles shaking if they're under slightly more stress than normal use.

It's like my muscles run off AC instead of DC.

Riley09

Most of the time I don't notice mine but then again after 4 and a half years or so I think I've just gotten used to the feeling and my body has accepted it as "normal".