I am happy to be here!

Barida

Good day fellow members.

I was looking for a place I can do a bit of introduction and couldn't see till I got here. I feel so happy being a part of rxdiscuss forum that talks about health care and how one can get help from online pharmacies.

My name is Chibuike from Africa and I hope to get involved in a bit of discussion here. Tell me about you?

Brandon

Staff member
Good day fellow members.

I was looking for a place I can do a bit of introduction and couldn't see till I got here. I feel so happy being a part of rxdiscuss forum that talks about health care and how one can get help from online pharmacies.

My name is Chibuike from Africa and I hope to get involved in a bit of discussion here. Tell me about you?
Dear Chibuike, you are very welcome! 🤩 I'm pleased to hear that the forum is useful. Would be happy if you take part in discussions and share your opinion.
I'm Brandon from the US. I'm a moderator here. I want to develop this forum to make it really helpful for people having questions concerning health, medicine and pharmacy.

Barida

Dear Chibuike, you are very welcome! 🤩 I'm pleased to hear that the forum is useful. Would be happy if you take part in discussions and share your opinion.
I'm Brandon from the US. I'm a moderator here. I want to develop this forum to make it really helpful for people having questions concerning health, medicine and pharmacy.
You have such a nice forum that discusses about wellbeing of man and I like it! I felt at home being here and I hope to learn from every single member of this awesome platform.

Jackie

I just joined up as well. I like this place. I have medical anxiety issues so I tend to want to vent and talk things out with people, my family and friends are tired of hearing me. I also want to save money on my prescriptions so this sounded like the perfect place to start.

Michael

Good day fellow members.

You are welcome on board, I just followed you.

Anderson

Hello, everybody! My name is Anderson and I live in California. I enjoy buying stuff online. I often order different things on Amazon. I experience some health issues so I take different vitamins and want to try ordering them in online pharmacies. This forum raises important problems which we all might face on the net so I'm glad such a platform exists! Keep growing!

Roselene

This forum is really helpful for common people having various questions on health issues. It is also helpful for those want to know about Medicines and pharmacy. Great efforts.... all the best.

Keith

Good day fellow members.

Discussions here in this forum is like sharing something with our friends/relatives who always will give good advice to us. Moreover, we meet new people here from different places with different levels of experience and expertise...:D:D:D

Kara

Hey? This is Kara from the United States. I've never gotten such free advice from anywhere else. However, I'm surprised everyone in this particular thread seems to be praising the advice from this forum. Who's the advisor?

Londyn

Hey? This is Kara from the United States. I've never gotten such free advice from anywhere else. However, I'm surprised everyone in this particular thread seems to be praising the advice from this forum. Who's the advisor?
Do you want to know them in person, or you want them to come and express themselves in this thread? Okay, I can give some advice in a few fields. So I'm one of them.

Casey

I don't get what you mean, can you clarify, please?

Judie

Good day fellow members.

Medical advice is often quite expensive. It's costless here!

Ajaz Ahmed

I'm one of them.

Daniel Escobar

Good day fellow members.

Chibuike...from Nigeria, right?

Willis Hodges

Good day fellow members.

What an interesting name! What does it mean in Africa?