I absolutely will help all people to relax and sleep

Atkinson

I have a master in clinical psychology therapy, working as a professor in university and a teaching assistant in some online places.
My main focus in weekends is help people who have sleep issues with all I can through group or individual voice online calls.
I need a rest of patients , most of my patients has depression and suicidal thoughts and most of my students has narcolepsy issues and sleep disorders too.
But lets talk out of box Even me has sleep issues , but consider me as a friends , when I find good area to be at .. I absolutely will help all people to relax and sleep.

Lily Michael

That's incredible! You've gotten such a long way. It seems that nowadays depression is far too common a trait. We're in a time where it seems almost everyone is suffering. I do believe that most everyone's depression is purely circumstantial. I recently got out of the terrible cycle of working your entire healthy life, and the depression I suffered from has completely faded. I've seen other cases where when someone seemingly has chronic depression, but then circumstances change and clearly they do not.
I'm out of the cycle from being the somehow successful mad scientist / inventor type. Created something that's sustaining me for life.

Atkinson

In fact there is different between deep sadness and depression The term of depression lost his true meaning in society so no one understand his secret dangerous zone.
But I'm proud of you to have that good description.

Lily Michael

Likewise! It's been a while since I've been able to talk with a psychologist. Nice to have that opportunity again.

Lily Michael

I very recently woke up, actually.

I have no consistent schedule and my body refuses to let me set one I have a question that may have come to relevance in your studies:

Have you ever noticed a pattern between sleep disorders and DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder)?

Atkinson

I very recently woke up, actually.

I have no consistent schedule and my body refuses to let me set one I have a question that may have come to relevance in your studies:

Have you ever noticed a pattern between sleep disorders and DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder)?
Yes there is a relatively between them but not too much

It is something like is schizophrenic person has depression ? Yes. Is depressed person has to have schizophrenia? No

Lily Michael

It seems like an odd correlation I've just been thinking to myself why this is the case Is it by chance easier to start dissociating when you're tired, that makes it easier to split? I'm not certain in the slightest.

Lily Michael

Yes, correlation vs causation, I do understand that. Simply, it's an odd pattern that I took note of and was curious as to why there is correlation.

Atkinson

DID is kind of similar to schizophrenia by the way Similar symptoms but different reasons
Quick tip for you : Depression , sleep issues , narcolepsy , insomnia , hallucinations are symptoms for 90% of mental issues
So you cant consider one of them a 100% sign for a disease
Because they referred to tons of things
They are branches for a lot of trees ( disease)

Lily Michael

Interesting. Directly I have a significantly lowered hypocretin level, causing narcolepsy. I have DID as well; however, narcolepsy certainly came first. Do you think that this correlation only occurs with type 1 narcolepsy, as it's caused by another source, or type 2 at well?

Lily Michael

I was in the process and the woman I went to got through most of it, but wanted to "help" the problem by merging me with my alters, refusing to allow for peaceful coexistence. That is unacceptable in my eyes, and I left. It would be killing people that I care about. I've had it since I was a young child, and I'm very confident that it's real. I switch on a timescale that's about every half-week, and no memories are shared between us.

Atkinson

So you mean you literally 2 persons with 2 separated memories and issue of remembering events and have sadistic thoughts?

Lily Michael

Sadistic thoughts are certainly not a trait of DID, but other than that, yes. There were more before, but... circumstances change. I'd prefer to not go into much more detail. There's no delusions to it, but simply two people in my mind. Faye is the original, I am an alter. I have a fiancé, and Faye sees her as a mother. Faye was suppressed for a very long time, and when the others merged, the suppression of her ended. I believed that I was the host (the original) for most of my life, but the others had plotted against Faye in... terrible ways. She's a child still. A young one, at that. She suffered from extreme trauma early on, refusing to eat or drink, and split in the mental hospital.