Hubble.com reviews

Isabella08

I haven't heard about Hubble.com or see anything yet about them online but I took the liberty of checking them out with two online pharmacy verification programs and they weren't found on either one of them. Both LegitScript and PharmacyChecker didn't have anything on Hubble.com, so be careful with dealing with them.

Screenshot_20200108-093054.pngScreenshot_20200108-092955.png

I haven't heard about Hubble.com or see anything yet about them online but I took the liberty of checking them out with two online pharmacy verification programs and they weren't found on either one of them. Both LegitScript and Pharmacychecker.com didn't have anything on Hubble.com, so be careful with dealing with them.

View attachment 191

View attachment 192
PharmacyChecker.com did a great job in pointing out that Hubble.com isn't accredited, so it's practically not safe to believe anything they say because there is a possibility that they are into a scam. LegitScript couldn't find anything on their existence, that should be a worrying issue.

Vianney Marin

I haven't heard about Hubble.com or see anything yet about them online but I took the liberty of checking them out with two online pharmacy verification programs and they weren't found on either one of them. Both LegitScript and PharmacyChecker didn't have anything on Hubble.com, so be careful with dealing with them.

This proves that the online pharmacy isn't safe to order drugs from because it's not accredited. It's not safe buying drugs from such drugstore.

ADOLPH

Hubble.com is not a certified online pharmacy, so it's in your best interest to try and avoid purchasing any drugs from them as possible as you can because your life depends on it.
Did you even read what the OP asked? They asked that they wanted to buy contact lenses, not drugs. Anyways, Hubble.com is already long gone and it happened much before your reply, I am certain that you didn't know that either.

Rover

With this info, doing anything on the said website will be a big risk that I should not take too.

Terry Ellis

Has anything heard about Hubble.com or used them? This is a place to purchase contact lenses for $1 for 30 days to start off with. After that, I am uncertain how much each month is. Just wondering what prices compared to or what customer service was like.
Please have a look at these reviews: