How would you rate the customer service of online pharmacies?

Martinsx

One of the online pharmacy stores which I have been using for years now is Jumia Drugstore and one thing I have come to love so much about the online pharmacy is how prompt their customers' service responds to their clients and ensure that they have their complaints addressed and sorted out as soon as possible.

Poor customer service kills customers interest in patronizing the company.

Barida

One of the online pharmacy stores which I have been using for years now is Jumia Drugstore and one thing I have come to love so much about the online pharmacy is how prompt their customers' service responds to their clients and ensure that they have their complaints addressed and sorted out as soon as possible.

Poor customer service kills customers interest in patronizing the company.

My sister has gotten drugs from online pharmacies before and she said the customer service was excellent as they attended to her and even went as far as making sure that she got the drugs soon. Most of these online pharmacies are good and a nice place to get the best health service.

Caitlin27

My local pharmacy isn’t all that great by any stretch of the imagination, yet by comparison (and probably contrary to what you’d expect), all online pharmacies respond much sooner than any local pharmacy I’ve ever visited!!

They also seem to care much more about the customer experience as well as providing you with the right drug you require.

The user experience is both impersonal yet also simultaneously personal. They tailor everything to your needs and requests, yet there is no meeting face to face and so there is never any embarrassment about the type of medication you are ordering. I have thoroughly nothing but positive things to say about online pharmacies!

Martinsx

My sister has gotten drugs from online pharmacies before and she said the customer service was excellent as they attended to her and even went as far as making sure that she got the drugs soon. Most of these online pharmacies are good and a nice place to get the best health service.
Well, it's a very good thing to hear about your sister's experience with her own purchasing of drugs using online pharmacy and how their customer service was excellent in making sure she got the best service she would appreciate. Most companies know that it's very important to keep their customers happy always with good services because it's essential for their business survival.

Ronnie Read

It is significant for online drug stores to give great client support. Great client support is the best approach to manufacture notoriety, it is one of the most significant parts of online stores generally your notoriety could be in question.
If they provide good service people will trust the store much more.

Henry

Some of the registered online pharmacies have the codes of conduct and that includes treating the clients with utmost respect and seriousness. I have always seen situations where some don't understand the need to focus on how an online drug store will attend to them, but just focus on the price and that's pretty bad. The first thing I always measure is how fast their delivery was and the rest of it all.

Theoheat

When customers are not treated well or talked to well in a good manner, it's definitely bad for business. So, most online pharmacies understand that and it's why they employ the best among the best in order to have a sound relationship between their customers and the company. My experiences so far with online customer service representative of online pharmacies has been extremely great.

markus.neu1980

My experience with the customer service of online pharmacy is not good. Once I ordered medicines but did not get it delivered on time and tried to contact customer care. I found out there was no phone number and the only way to contact them was via e-mail and it took them more than 24 hours to reply. My suggestion before buying anything at least go through the reviews and customer experiences.

Lavender

Poor customer service kills customers' interest in patronizing the company.
Clearly put! And, you can always know the pharmacies whose customer service is poor. Sometimes I often do a search for their provided contact number(s) on Google to study the results. Some of the results will immediately be like "a scam contact information".