How we can check the authenticity of online pharmacy????

Ella Gardner

95% of the pharmacies online aren't legitimate or properly licensed so there's a true danger ordering drugs from those sources. The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) runs the web pharmacy verification program and issues. Pharmacy domain names only to pharmacies that have met their rigorous criteria. you'll find an inventory of pharmacy-verified websites on the NABP’s website.

fristmail50fm

It can be difficult to distinguish between registered online pharmacies and other commercial websites. Pharmacy logo scheme to identify legitimate online pharmacies so you can be sure you're buying safe and genuine medications online.

jashmine68

It can be difficult to distinguish between registered online pharmacies and other commercial websites. Pharmacy logo scheme to identify legitimate online pharmacies so you can be sure you're buying safe and genuine medications online.
Yes, it is very difficult to find certified online pharmacies. But we have to some extra cautious while searching online pharmacies. As discussed by @Ella Gardner, certified pharmacies can be found on NABP`s website plus the experience of our friends and relatives, word of mouth, etc.

Norris

There are so many ways to check out the authenticity of any online pharmacy but I would recommend using just Legitscript.com and Pharmacychecker.com. Both platforms will give you concrete information on whether an online pharmacy is good or not.

Lori

Using cipa is my favorite way to check out the authenticity of any online pharmacy that I want to use to order drugs online. I also try to look them up on the server of the National Association Board of Pharmacy.

Charles D Nunez

95% of the pharmacies online aren't legitimate or properly licensed so there's a true danger ordering drugs from those sources. The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) runs the web pharmacy verification program and issues. Pharmacy domain names only to pharmacies that have met their rigorous criteria. you'll find an inventory of pharmacy-verified websites on the NABP’s website.
CIPA and Pharmacy Checker are good websites that can help you understand more about legit online pharmacies. It is just that most of the requirements of NABP are pretty difficult to meet that made some Canadian online pharmacies not to comply with them.

Madman

There are so many ways to check out the authenticity of any online pharmacy but I would recommend using just Legitscript.com and Pharmacychecker.com. Both platforms will give you concrete information on whether an online pharmacy is good or not.
This sounds quite confusing. Take a look at this thread to understand what I really mean.

Rover

Yes, it is very difficult to find certified online pharmacies. But we have to some extra cautious while searching online pharmacies. As discussed by @Ella Gardner, certified pharmacies can be found on NABP`s website plus the experience of our friends and relatives, word of mouth, etc.
There are popular online pharmacies such as CanadianPharmacyKing.com where you can get meds cheaper. Most of the Canadian pharmacies are not registered on NABP but on CIPA, so it's fair to check on both too.

Eve

NABP is having serious issue with CIPA approved online pharmacies with reports that CIPA don't bother how online pharmacies run their prescription procedures. However, I don't think everyone can afford to pay for a prescription when ordering for drugs.

Theon

NABP doesn't inspect all pharmacies in the world. I think it'd have been better if you specified the countries it serves as well.

Alessandra

Registration of those online pharmacies with government authorities is one way to know that.
The best one in my opinion is National Association Board of Pharmacy. Once an online pharmacy is registered with them, you have nothing to fear again.

The answer is here: