How to rescue from sleeping disorders

Carson

Sleeping disorders is a big problem most of the people are facing in this world. To me, a few big reasons are included for that sleeping disorder. Technology is a big issue for sleeping disorders. Like most of users use mobile games or use social media or watching movies most of the time. I will suggest to stop using mobile or other technology before sleeping time and hope sleeping disorders problem can solve.

online1.png

Donnie

Sleeping disorders is a big problem most of the people are facing in this world. To me, a few big reasons are included for that sleeping disorder. Technology is a big issue for sleeping disorders. Like most of the users use mobile games or use social media or watching movies most of the time. I will suggest to stop using mobile or other technology before sleeping time and hope sleeping disorders problem can solve.

That's true! I began having better sleeping time when I stopped using the gadgets. Everyone having sleeping disorders should try it.

Lopez

Sleeping disorders is a big problem most of the people are facing in this world. To me, a few big reasons are included for that sleeping disorder. Technology is a big issue for sleeping disorders. Like most of users use mobile games or use social media or watching movies most of the time. I will suggest to stop using mobile or other technology before sleeping time and hope sleeping disorders problem can solve.

Try to swim every night or have a good shower before sleeping, it helps!

If someone couldn't sleep due to debt, is that also a sleeping disorder?

Renee Norton

Most of my friends in the hostel sleep with their phone in their hands, what about that?

Tyler

If you ever get addicted to being online late in the night, just forget it because your sleeping pattern will be so messed up that you won't even know what it means to sleep again.

Best way to stop it, would be to switch off your smartphone and shutdown your laptop once it's 8:00GMT.

Jesper Andersen

Right now, we're working from home. We must use these phones before sleeping. By the way, what if I sleep in the day?

Danny Brown

That line..."or other technology..." isn't rational. Should we stop using light bulbs, too?