How to less weight

Brogan

I was taking fast food a lot of time in my life. Last 3 months I am avoiding to take junk food. Now I would like to suggest all people all over the world that if we want to lose our weight we should avoid junk food items. It's so harmful to our bodies. If we can avoid junk food items like burger hot-dog like that product then we will not be fatty and we can work and move with comport.

Junk food.jpg

Maris

I have an alternative. The main reason to avoid these foods is running away from excess calories. And, avoiding the foods at once may be a mission impossible. You can reduce the quantity while increasing your daily exercise. Exercise burns calories, and losing weight is a matter of burning more calories than you take.

Ezra

I was taking fast food a lot of time in my life. Last 3 months I am avoiding to take junk food. Now I would like to suggest all people all over the world that if we want to lose our weight we should avoid junk food items. It's so harmful to our bodies. If we can avoid junk food items like burger hot-dog like that product then we will not be fatty and we can work and move with comport.

That's so true as the amount of junk food we take on a daily basis can be a factor when we are looking at how we lose weight over a period of time. I take vegetables a lot and that has helped me to lose a substantial amount of weight in the last six months. So, I will suggest everyone that wants to lose weight try as well.

Leland Tate

Just like the topic picture says no to eating junk food, it's one of the best way to avoid having unnecessary weight

Saniyah Dodson

Are you lessing weight or losing weight? I'm really confused right now on what to answer you.

Edwards

It's okay to a avoid junk food in an attempt to lose weight, but the primary thing here is creating a calorie deficit. There are a lot of people out there eating junk food and still managing to stay lean.

Layla

It's okay to a avoid junk food in an attempt to lose weight, but the primary thing here is creating a calorie deficit. There are a lot of people out there eating junk food and still managing to stay lean.
You need to elaborate this so that we understand. I don't get it myself.

Krish Lara

You're so damn right Brogan!! But there are lots of junk and fucking tasty food in the modern world and it is so tempting that I can't help eating !!!

I don't feel happy if I eat healthy food

Santos Soto

Fast food is my favorite kind of food !!