How to find out if a website is legit or scam

Barida

In addition to the numerous ways that one can find out if a website is legit or scam, I found this article quite interesting as it handled a lot of issues that we should be on the lookout for and one of them is not trusting those popular company seals anymore.

Read to find out more on how to identify a scam site here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.maketecheasier.com/determine-legit-website/?amp

johnsms

Such a piece of helpful information! To sum up I can remark that it's necessary to search the internet to find out what other people are saying about the website. Were they scammed? Did they know of someone who was scammed on that website? Use caution when dealing with a website you don't trust. Also, be extra careful about revealing your personal information on websites you don't trust.

kevin001

The truth is there are many scam sites everywhere on the internet, so we must be careful, especially when dealing with medicines.
An easy way to find out if a site is scam or legit is to google some reviews about it. Most of the time there will be many reviews, good or bad...

Jackie

In addition to the numerous ways that one can find out if a website is legit or scam, I found this article quite interesting as it handled a lot of issues that we should be on the lookout for and one of them is not trusting those popular company seals anymore.

Read to find out more on how to identify a scam site here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.maketecheasier.com/determine-legit-website/?amp
Thanks for this article. I liked it and learned new things about fake trust seals and secure internet connection. This info is definitely useful for those who have never bought anything online before and don't know what to pay their attention for.

Dennis

Nowadays these fraudsters have taken the con to another level; they even make their websites safe for browsing. I advise you to check if the website you're dealing with has all the highlighted safety points right.

jSmith

@Barida Thanks for the article, it sure is helpful. Fake sites today are not at all detectable by the appearance, they might even show you fake contact information and registrations. It is not the money, it is health, so it is very important you be very careful when selecting a site to buy medics. The best way I recommend is to find someone who uses the site so you can get the first-hand experience about the site.

Keita

The thing is, "trusting seals that are clickable and lead to the regulator's website." Scam pharmacies will always just copy and paste the seals as photos that don't lead to any website.

Roy

Thanks for putting this piece together, its really worth my time, I will take my time to check out the website and also drop my comment here on what I experience. It's really nice having people like you here to help with your experience and prevent us from a scam site.

janthony

Thanks for linking the article. Very insightful and will help anyone stay safe online, not just for online pharmacies. Thanks, Barida. Among some of the things, a website can do to be safe for browsing in to implement an SSL certificate. SSL is so important for your online security, even blogs are required to have it.

lucas22

Ever since I have been using online pharmacies to purchase my drugs and family medication, it's been always PharmacyChecker.com and LegitScript.com that have got me backed up before using any online pharmacies. If any particular online pharmacy which I'm planning on ordering my medication from aren't approved by both platforms, they are definitely fake to me and I would never purchase anything from them.

Harper Emily

There are various ways to find out if a website is legit or scam. From them
I like 3 ways to find it. Such as:
  • Type the website's name into a research engine and review the results
  • Look into the website's affiliation kind
  • Check the site's security standing in your browser's address bar
  • Evaluate the website's uniform resource locator
  • Seek unhealthy English on the location
  • Be careful about invasive advertising
  • Use the website's "Contact" page
  • Use a "WhoIs" search to analysis United Nations agency has registered the website's domain

Hadley Guzman

Kindly login to LegitScript homepage, you will see the tab to key in the domain of any online pharmacy that you want to verify if it's a scam or not and you will have your result immediately.

Jupiter

The article is quite useful, let me say what I usually check for when I need to find out if a site is legit or scam. First of all, just go with its look, many scam sites have a similar template and most of the time you can feel the look does not feel right. Next go for some reviews, if the site is at least real and delivers the medications, there must be some user reviews on trusted review sites, and there must be records of a physical address and a working telephone/fax. If you can find there is a real physical pharmacy linked with it then it is most possibly legit.

pervej

The article is quite useful, let me say what I usually check for when I need to find out if a site is legit or scam. First of all, just go with its look, many scam sites have a similar template and most of the time you can feel the look does not feel right. Next go for some reviews, if the site is at least real and delivers the medications, there must be some user reviews on trusted review sites, and there must be records of a physical address and a working telephone/fax. If you can find there is a real physical pharmacy linked with it then it is most possibly legit.
These steps are pretty good, but some still fall to scam online pharmacies and it's funny how :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Christin

There is a website called LegitScript. It's basically used to check if an online pharmacy is legit or not. Once it's a legit pharmacy, they will tell you, if it's not they will tell you it's a rogue pharmacy.