How to detect fake drugs before buying them online or offline?

Alex

I came across this post on how to detect fake drugs, but I think it's better to narrow it down in a better way which is how to detect fake drugs before buying or paying for them either online or offline. I don't think it makes any sense spending your money to buy fake drugs only to discover they are fake and your money is gone. What could be the best method or strategy someone can use to detect if a drug is fake before paying for it online or offline?

Bethany

You can't really know if a drug is original or fake if you are not used to the drug for some time. Its somehow harder to detect a drug originally if it's completely new to you than drugs you have seen, used and tested before. So, basically, for drugs you are accustomed to, visual inspection is the first step and that's basically at a local store, but for online purchases, the drugs still have to get to you first before you can inspect it.

Emmanuel

You would have to actually buy the drugs before you will be able to know if it's fake or not. So, the best thing to do would be to ensure that you are purchasing from a reputable and legitimate online pharmacy that would never sell fake pills to their customers for any reason whatsoever. You can use PharmacyChecker.com to check out the legitimacy of any online pharmacies you are dealing with.

Alex

You can't really know if a drug is original or fake if you are not used to the drug for some time. Its somehow harder to detect a drug originally if it's completely new to you than drugs you have seen, used and tested before. So, basically, for drugs you are accustomed to, visual inspection is the first step and that's basically at a local store, but for online purchases, the drugs still have to get to you first before you can inspect it.
@Bethany Thank you for your response, I was hoping I could get some useful tips apart from the visual inspection which I can't really guarantee as packaging can be quite deceptive.

Walkiri

I came across this post on how to detect fake drugs, but I think it's better to narrow it down in a better way which is how to detect fake drugs before buying or paying for them either online or offline. I don't think it makes any sense spending your money to buy fake drugs only to discover they are fake and your money is gone. What could be the best method or strategy someone can use to detect if a drug is fake before paying for it online or offline?

There is no particular method that is super great as all works for me. I use the warm water method and it has helped me not to buy fake meds anywhere.

Heather

Reviews can do the trick. But, you also have to check if the reviews themselves are real.

Ellaria

Offline? How, yet you can only see them via photos.

Frank9

Fake drugs are from fake dealers, always. If the dealer is fake, the drug is also fake.

Malik

Only way is to check serial numbers and the labels if they are available, but if you take a fake pill and a real pill, it is almost impossible to detect a difference.

Lailah Baxter

I don't think it's possible to know if the drugs are fake before purchasing them. It's why choosing safe online pharmacy first that matters most.