How to create a fake doctor prescription

Roselene

No, I don't suggest obtaining narcotics in a fraudulent way. I know that stealing a physician’s pad and forging prescriptions is actually a crime.
Self-medication in itself is a very wrong practice. Moreover, forgery/theft is a punishable crime. I agree with @Brandon and don`t suggest this kind of act. Medicines should only be obtained using genuine medical prescriptions.

Someone can also as nicely log in and they are not doctors. So a pretend doctor logs in to create a fake prescription. I don't desire to give an explanation for what'll appear later, but I anticipate you comprehend that it's something exceptionally disastrous.

Elizabeth

Getting a fake prescription will save tons of cash you cost extra money at the doctor, but you would like to understand exactly what your disease is and what your medications should be. One slight mistake might even cost your life. Plus some people are using medications as drugs and other harmful purposes, this might encourage drug addicts. Creating a fake prescription are some things that I won't do even for my worst enemy, including myself.

wa046025

I don't know if I'm just being stupid but why would you want to create fake prescriptions except you wany it for illicit purposes.

Isaac

In case you want to get a prescription for free and generate it yourself, there are some services that might be of help. For example, I usually use this Online Doctor Prescription Generator. To log in as a doctor, you should type the following:
  • Username: doctor
  • Password: 123456#
After that choose the "prescriptions" category on the left panel and create your own one.
This is the same way fake doctors are earning popularity then they give you their fake services.

Mario

In case you want to get a prescription for free and generate it yourself, there are some services that might be of help. For example, I usually use this Online Doctor Prescription Generator. To log in as a doctor, you should type the following:
After that choose the "prescriptions" category on the left panel and create your own one.
Let's say your meds have had adverse effects on you, and you want to ask for help from a doctor. Will you have the audacity?

Alexander Ponce

Why does anyone want a fake report in the first place 🛀🛌

Joanne Owen

I think this thread should be removed. How do you advice people on how to create fake prescriptions, something that can cost a life?

Alan Crowley

You are right. I won't support anyone generating a fake prescription to buy harmful drugs or some hard drugs from the internet as such is not even good for society. But if being used in good intention, then there is no big deal for me.
What good intentions can come out of creating a fake prescription?