How to control hair loss

Violet

If in extreme level of hair loss to any people can take advice from a doctor and here I am showing you two ways to take this type of therapy and can rescue from hair loss:
  • EXT Extreme Hair Therapy
  • Laser Light Therapy
And each of these has its own advantages and disadvantages to specific individuals. So it's advisable to ask before you take it.

riya

If in extreme level of hair loss to any people can take advice from a doctor and here I am showing you two ways to take this type of therapy and can rescue from hair loss:
  • Laser Light Therapy
If both methods work for people, then it is really a good idea for one to follow.

Marwin

• Laser Light Therapy
Try eating more chicken head and feet :ROFLMAO: Not a joke, try it, it works!

Singh

Well, I am not going to suggest any remedies, drugs or anything similar here. But I would like to tell you my own story. I stopped my own hair loss after I stopped fapping. Yes, indeed. There are several threads on different forums telling similar experiences and not to mention that almost half of those belong to the NoFap communities and the NoFap Subreddit.

I used to believe that fapping only causes hair loss in men, but now after stopping to fap myself, I have discovered that not only was it giving me hair loss, but was responsible for increasing my testosterone levels to borderline, decreasing my estrogen levels and last but not the least, this addiction of mine was also responsible for giving me a PCOS.

The great news is that I am free of all that since I stopped fapping.

Cathy

1. Regularly wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
  2. Vitamin for hair loss.
  3. Enrich diet with protein.
  4. Scalp massage with essential oils.

Damian Kidd

• Laser Light Therapy
Should we include not getting old as one of the ways to control hair loss? It sounds funny but looking at it, it seems logical.