How soon can one recover from coronavirus infection?

Omar Mann

I really would like to know how long it takes for one who is infected with coronavirus to recover from it because my uncle has been in the hospital for roughly 2 weeks now and not recovering.

images (16).jpeg

But last week, a former Barcelona player Xavi was announced to be infected with the virus but in less than 3 to 5 days he recovered.

How's that possible?

lucas22

I really would like to know how long it takes for one who is infected with coronavirus to recover from it because my uncle has been in the hospital for roughly 2 weeks now and not recovering.

But last week, a former Barcelona player Xavi was announced to be infected with the virus but in less than 3 to 5 days he recovered.

How's that possible?
I was personally shocked about the Xavi case because I haven't seen or heard anyone who recovered so quickly from the the virus like he did.

Dylan

How's that possible?
I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle's health situation with the virus. I hope he gets better sooner than later.

Gabriel

How's that possible?
The basis is two weeks quarantine. So getting better should fall after the 2nd week which is basically from 3rd week upwards.

Tyler

How's that possible?
The sooner the better for anyone in my opinion because it's not a joyous thing to be suffering from the aches of the virus.

Xavier

How's that possible?
If the vaccine for the treatment of Corona virus should be developed, I'm guessing a day or 2 should be enough to get one's recovery.

River

How's that possible?
There is never a specific time for all as people have different genetic make up. So, recovery time differs from one person to another.

Robert Andrus

How's that possible?
Probably the dude had a simple flu!