How often should I check my Blood Pressure ?

Elizbeth

My blood pressure is giving me more concern now than ever before and I am not sure how often I should seek medical attention about it or should I just keep taking care of it the best way I can at home. I don't want to rely on self-medication too much and at the same time, I don't want to be too frequent in the hospitals, I dislike going to hospitals, the whole environment and patients naturally make me sick or let me just assume I have a phobia for hospitals.

jSmith

Hi, There are blood pressure apps you can download and use to check your blood pressure, heart rate and all. But we can't be 100% sure if the reading is perfect, but you can at least get a rough idea, Or you can buy a smartwatch which reads your blood pressure, etc, which will be the best option out of all. But make sure the device is trusted and working perfectly.

Everett1

My blood pressure is giving me more concern now than ever before and I am not sure how often I should seek medical attention about it or should I just keep taking care of it the best way I can at home. I don't want to rely on self-medication too much and at the same time, I don't want to be too frequent in the hospitals, I dislike going to hospitals, the whole environment and patients naturally make me sick or let me just assume I have a phobia for hospitals.

If you are not suffering from a blood pressor problem then it is of no use to check it now and then. Just check during your half-yearly or yearly medical examinations. If you want to check your BP frequently, you can use wearable health bands that provide readings of other body organs in addition to blood pressure.

Jessie Hanson

I think you should check it regularly or as soon as you are observing but you're not feeling the way you should.

hafijbd

I think you just need to see a doctor once and get recommendations which you will follow yourself without going anywhere else, don't worry.

Luz Hopkins

What is the rate of your blood pressure?

Michelle Hole

My father is about 78 years older and he's blood pressure is being checked every day to avoid stories that touch the heart.

Deborah Kemp

Where can I order for that blood pressure check meter? I have been searching for a while now and I need it seriously.

Rita Hadfield

I do check mine at least once a week because it tends to fluctuate often. So, to be on the safe side, I choose to be checking it every week.