How much have you saved using pharmacy coupons?

Roberts

Pharmacy coupons are very helpful in aiding one save money when purchasing their medication from online pharmacy stores. Some coupons can offer up to 40% to 60% off the cost of your prescription depending on the online pharmacy involved.

How much have you saved using pharmacy coupons for your drug purchases online?

Dr.Fine

I remember making an order worth $289. At the time, I hadn't given a thought to coupon codes, until I shared my order history with a close friend, Smith. After telling me about coupon codes, I was surprised to get $60 off my next order with the same pharmacy! You can imagine how I got surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethel

My father-in-law suffers from diabetes and the drugs for his treatment are quite expensive especially when purchasing from a physical pharmacy, so we had to resort to purchasing from the online pharmacy but the drugs aren't still cheap before one family member introduced using coupons to us. Now, we save up to 50% of the cost of the initial drug with the use of discount coupons.

King

I'm still new to using an online pharmacy to purchase my drug, a very good friend of mine who lives in Canada introduced me to the process, telling me that it's way cheaper and less stressful using an online pharmacy. I haven't been able to save much but have gotten at least between $40 to $60 off my meds.

Rita

I purchased my in-laws' hypersensitive drugs recently and I was able to save 60% from the initial cost of the drug. Also, I can still remember purchasing my medication for one infection that I had in the past which I'm not going to mention here and I was able to get 40% discounts from using coupon codes from GoodRx. Generally, I should have saved at least a minimum of $160 from using coupons this year alone.

sonerinbee

Pharmacy coupons are very helpful in aiding one save money when purchasing their medication from online pharmacy stores. Some coupons can offer up to 40% to 60% off the cost of your prescription depending on the online pharmacy involved.

I have but can't really say how much I have saved, not really keeping a record of it tho, but maybe in my next order, I might try to do that to let you know how it works.

NickleDani

My experiences diabetes and the medications for his treatment are very costly particularly when acquiring from a physical drug store, so we needed to turn to obtain from the online drug store yet the medications aren't at present modest before one relative acquainted utilizing coupons with us. Presently, we set aside to half of the expense of the underlying medication with the utilization of rebate coupons.

Calvin

I've saved up to $35 on a family med purchase last two years December and it was really good for me.

Kate Jones

Maybe $10 or less, what about you buddy?

Lucky

You can save quite a lot when it comes to pairing coupons with free shipping and purchasing from an already reasonably priced pharmacy. There may also be a seasonal discount which you could take advantage of!

Freddie Carter

The much I've saved may be my secret, but I know that it's more than $120, effectively.

LeonardoDi

I have not saved anything from using coupons. I don't care about them as the ones I've seen are not quite convincing to me.

Lillian

I can't find the right amount right now, but I know it's almost half of what I've used on all online pharmacies.