How long have you been using online pharmacy?

Henderson

Some people are literary new to using online pharmacies to order drugs. While some people are still having doubts about how safe it is to use online pharmacies and get safe legit drugs and there are some who can never be open to using online pharmacies at all for any reason whatsoever.

images.jpeg

For those that have embraced using online pharmacies for their drug purchases, how long have you been using online pharmacies?

Hill

If my memory serves me right, I think that I started using online pharmacies to buy drugs around 2014 which is about 5 years and still counting. I don't think that I can ever stop using online pharmacies anymore because it's the best way of getting drugs, cheaper and less stressful.

Beth Thomas

Some people are literary new to using online pharmacies to order drugs. While some people are still having doubts about how safe it is to use online pharmacies and get safe legit drugs and there are some who can never be open to using online pharmacies at all for any reason whatsoever.

For those that have embraced using online pharmacies for their drug purchases, how long have you been using online pharmacies?
I've made use of online pharmacies for years, getting to the fifth year, and it's been awesome. Been a member of this forum made me have options of online pharmacies that I can make my drugs order from too.

Avery Howard

What of those who have never used and are willing to be guided? Asking for a friend.

Arya

Quite long ago...about two years.

Mandarine

If my memory serves me right, I think that I started using online pharmacies to buy drugs around 2014 which is about 5 years and still counting. I don't think that I can ever stop using online pharmacies anymore because it's the best way of getting drugs, cheaper and less stressful.
That has been a long time! I've not used the online pharmacy for more than 2 years now as I've always preferred getting my drugs from the drug stores nearby.

Pedro21

2 years, and the experience is great. I like them for lower prices.

Sebastian87

For as long as 6 years now. My late grandma will always have need for one med or another and rushing down to the pharmacy was not the best option.

Joaquin

That's a long period to have used the online pharmacy. Apart from that, is there anything that like bad experience that you've had?