How do you spot a fake breast implant?

Brinna98

I’ve been married to a woman with natural DDDs for 17 years. Natural breasts are amazing shape-shifters, whether they are large or small. They change shape to such a degree from when she is upright, to when she is on her back, to when she is on hands and knees, that if a guy saw pictures of only the breasts in those positions, he’d have little reason to recognize them as being on the same woman. When she is being rocked back and forth vigorously during sex, they behave as if filled with fluid; you can almost see the waves.

Fake breasts are much more solid. And when they are being rocked back and forth vigorously during sex, you can often see the boundary between the real breast tissue and fake.

It's a lot harder to tell when she's clothed. If you see them change shape as she walks and moves around, they're probably real. But they won’t change shape nearly as much in a bra. If they don’t change shape, that might be because they’re fake. But it could also just mean that particular bra is a type that holds them firmly.

KENNETH

Thank you for the information about fake breasts. I wouldn't have any issue with any lady not having the real breast. I mean, with the stigma that comes with having small breasts in some places, I bet that it is always easier for people to see the reason some will go for fake breasts. However, it is wise for such ladies, if married, to let their husbands know and not let them find out first.

fristmail50fm

Plastic surgeons generally use four access points on the body to put in implants, all of which leave scars. The belly button (look for a scar about half an inch up from it, toward the abdomen); the inframammary crease between the breasts and chest (leaving two symmetrical scars at the bottom of the breasts); around the nipples (but she’d have to be topless for you to see it); and the armpits, which leave the most noticeable scars. “If a woman’s wearing a tank top and she lifts her arms up, look for 2-inch scars under her armpits on either side,” says Dr. Rowe. And unlike the belly button, which could be an incision point for other surgeries like appendectomies, not too many other surgeons use the armpit for other procedures, he says.

You might need bionic ears (or just a quiet room) for this one to work, but here’s a sign you can actually hear instead of seeing: women with saline implants (an alternative to silicon) will sometimes give off a “sloshing” sound when they move side to side. That’s probably the result of the surgeon filling up the implant once it was inside the woman’s breast. “If the implant doesn’t fill up all the way with saline, it creates an air pocket, which is audible. It’s not something you’d notice on a woman walking down the street, but you can definitely hear it in an intimate setting,” Dr. Rowe says. So listen up.

Speaking as a hetero male, I don’t understand the fascination with whether “they’re real” or not (and the snottiness related to “fake”). If a lady is ready to travel through painful surgery, with great care she will be more attractive to me, the power to her! I don’t care if they’re real. In fact, I appreciate the thoughtfulness and therefore the view

I also don’t care if they had a rhinoplasty or wore braces once they were younger. How is that this different? actually, in those cases, we wonder why someone DIDN’T gets braces if their teeth are crooked, or maybe a rhinoplasty if it’s especially big (and they’re not a famous singer like Streisand).

FWIW, I also don’t care if they color their hair or wear makeup. We all attempt to look better.

We have the technology. It’s tested. It’s safe. provides it a rest and just enjoy looking.

Jewel Greene

I’ve been married to a woman with natural DDDs for 17 years. Natural breasts are amazing shape-shifters, whether they are large or small. They change shape to such a degree from when she is upright, to when she is on her back, to when she is on hands and knees, that if a guy saw pictures of only the breasts in those positions, he’d have little reason to recognize them as being on the same woman. When she is being rocked back and forth vigorously during sex, they behave as if filled with fluid; you can almost see the waves.

Fake breasts are much more solid. And when they are being rocked back and forth vigorously during sex, you can often see the boundary between the real breast tissue and fake.

It's a lot harder to tell when she's clothed. If you see them change shape as she walks and moves around, they're probably real. But they won’t change shape nearly as much in a bra. If they don’t change shape, that might be because they’re fake. But it could also just mean that particular bra is a type that holds them firmly.
I don't quite agree with your post and seriously, why are you worried about the texture or posture of a real breast from an implant when your wife is supposedly a DDD owner. I think you should focus on your wife DDD and forget about what implants portray or look like Casanova.

By starring at it or touching it and hopefully receive a good slap.

Farah Islam

Are you lesbian?