How did you find the online pharmacy you are using currently?

How did you find the online pharmacy you are using currently?

• From a friend

• From this forum

• From websites with pharmacy reviews

• From another forum

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

jSmith

Currently, most people tend to use online pharmacies to get their medications. This actually saves a lot of time and even the prices might be lower than in local pharmacies. But finding a legit and safe pharmacy site is kinda difficult because there are so many scam sites available too. What pharmacy site do you use? how did you find it??

Sandy

I got introduced to online pharmacy 4 years ago by my in-law who lives in Canada and ever since then, I have been using online pharmacy with little or no help from anyone because I can easily find a safe online pharmacy on PharmacyChecker.com and use them to order and have my pills delivered to my doorstep.

Sheila Oquinn

Currently, most people tend to use online pharmacies to get their medications. This actually saves a lot of time and even the prices might be lower than in local pharmacies. But finding a legit and safe pharmacy site is kinda difficult because there are so many scam sites available too. What pharmacy site do you use? how did you find it??
My friend Tony was the one who referred me to the first online pharmacy I ordered meds from and the online pharmacy was Affordable Rx Meds, a Canadian online pharmacy founded in 2015. It's accredited by PharmacyChecker.com.

Lizbeth Stafford

My friend Tony is the one who recommended the first online pharmacy that I used 4 years ago. Since then, I have used more than 17 online pharmacies to buy drugs.
It's nice to have your friends recommend online pharmacy for you because you will be assured it will be a good and safe online pharmacy. Unfortunately, I got mine through surfing the internet.

Owen Barnes

I was actually too skeptical to deal with online pharmacies because of fakes all over the internet, till my friend recommended one for me.