How can you lose weight in 7 days?

nahid56

I have reduced 5 kilos within a week (without a gym). Below are the few things I have followed during the session (diet and exercise is the only key).
  1. First and the last thing keeps in mind that what you have started you need to finish and whatever you eat it means a lot as it is imparting some calories. (Check your weight each day to SEE THE CHANGE and feel motivated).
  2. I am an Indian so at the time of breakfast I eat one bowl of oats or 1 Roti or two slices of brown bread. And at lunch one chapati with a small amount of chutney and lots of sprouts/salad. In the evening I will have a few nuts like almonds and one fruit. Dinner will be an only salad or one bowl of Masala Oats.
  3. Do daily exercise.

Campbell

It Is Possible to Lose 10 Pounds in a Week
1. Eat Fewer Carbs and More Lean Proteins
2. Eat whole foods and avoid processed Junk foods
3. Reduce your calorie intake by following these tips:
  • Count Calories
  • Eat only at meals
  • Cut your condiments
  • Fill up on veggies
  • Choose lean proteins
  • Don't drink your calories
4. Lift Weights and Try High-Intensity Interval Training
5. Be Active Outside of the Gym
6. Use These Tips to Reduce Water Retention
  • Take dandelion extract
  • Drink coffee
  • Mind your intolerances
7. Take home message
8. Say “no” to junk and processed foods
9. Drink plenty of water

Genesis Nichols

Understand the type of your body, first, if you have any problem like thyroid, it's not possible to lose weight in 7 days. Always be in a calorie deficit otherwise increase your physical activities so that you can burn the extra calories you have. Drink lots of water but not in 1 go, sit and drink it sip by sip and try to drink warm or lukewarm water for more effective results.

First, let me tell you 7 days is a very short time to lose weight safely. Also, you have not mentioned how much you want to lose in these seven days. Anyway, let me tell you my story. My height is 164 cms. I was basically leading a side story life as my work involves spending 9 hours in front of a system. Once during a checkup for a life insurance plan, they measured my weight as 82 Kg. I was not only overweight but was in the category of Obese 1. This made me change my lifestyle and the end result was I lost 10Kgs in 60 days without any medication or visit to the gym. This is how I achieved it.

• Decreased my diet by 30%
• Kept track of what I was eating throughout the day and the calorie intake by means of an app(There are many such apps available in play store)
• Drinking 3 liters of water daily
• I used to spend 30 to 45 minutes on elliptical trainer daily at least 5 days a week(I had it in my home, can be substituted by running, skipping, jogging, etc)
• Constantly monitoring my weight (I bought a weighing machine in my home)

My daily food intake was as follows:

• Breakfast mostly oats meal. Occasionally dosa, idli or roti. And Milk with protein powder(protein helps in burning fat).
• Lunch 2 Rotis and a lot of vegetables.
• Evening snacks fruits, biscuits.
• Early Dinner mostly roti, sabzi. Occasionally I had rice, biriyani, chicken, fish or egg (Once or twice a week)
• Most importantly no eating out, no junk food, no burger, no pizza.
All these steps have helped me to reduce my weight by 10 kgs in 60 days till now. My goal is to reduce another 4 Kgs in the next 50 days It is much easier said than done. But if you are adamant and obsessed about it you can achieve it.

All the best.

Marlin

I have reduced 5 kilos within a week (without a gym). Below are the few things I even have followed during the session(Diet and exercise is that the only key).

First and the last item keeps in mind that what you've got started you would like to end and whatever you eat it means tons because it is imparting some calories. (Check your weight every day to ascertain THE CHANGE and feel motivated)
I am an Indian so at the time of breakfast I eat one bowl of oats or 1 Roti or two slices of brown bread. And at lunch one chapati with a bit of chutney and much of sprouts/salad. In the evening I'll have a few nuts like almonds and one fruit. Dinner is going to be an only salad or one bowl of Masala Oats. Do daily exercise .this exercise is extremely very excellent and had really noticeable results.

Drink a lot of water but attempt to drink always two glasses of warm water at a time.
Drink tea after lunch and breakfast otherwise, you can have after dinner if you don’t have insomnia.
Walk of at least 15mins.

Ivan

Understand the type of your body, first, if you have any problem like thyroid, it's not possible to lose weight in 7 days. Always be in a calorie deficit otherwise increase your physical activities so that you can burn the extra calories you have. Drink lots of water but not in 1 go, sit and drink it sip by sip and try to drink warm or lukewarm water for more effective results.
A calorie deficit is a way to achieve losing weight faster within a short period of time and dieting plays a huge role in that. I have always looked at this from the angle that we are what we eat and it does come to play when we talk about losing weight.

Jenna Moore

First, let me tell you 7 days is a very short time to lose weight safely. Also, you have not mentioned how much you want to lose in these seven days. Anyway, let me tell you my story. My height is 164 cms. I was basically leading a side story life as my work involves spending 9 hours in front of a system. Once during a checkup for a life insurance plan, they measured my weight as 82 Kg. I was not only overweight but was in the category of Obese 1. This made me change my lifestyle and the end result was I lost 10Kgs in 60 days without any medication or visit to the gym. This is how I achieved it.

• Decreased my diet by 30%
• Kept track of what I was eating throughout the day and the calorie intake by means of an app(There are many such apps available in play store)
• Drinking 3 liters of water daily
• I used to spend 30 to 45 minutes on elliptical trainer daily at least 5 days a week(I had it in my home, can be substituted by running, skipping, jogging, etc)
• Constantly monitoring my weight (I bought a weighing machine in my home)

My daily food intake was as follows:

• Breakfast mostly oats meal. Occasionally dosa, idli or roti. And Milk with protein powder(protein helps in burning fat).
• Lunch 2 Rotis and a lot of vegetables.
• Evening snacks fruits, biscuits.
• Early Dinner mostly roti, sabzi. Occasionally I had rice, biriyani, chicken, fish or egg (Once or twice a week)
• Most importantly no eating out, no junk food, no burger, no pizza.
All these steps have helped me to reduce my weight by 10 kgs in 60 days till now. My goal is to reduce another 4 Kgs in the next 50 days It is much easier said than done. But if you are adamant and obsessed about it you can achieve it.

All the best.
Are you a nutritionist?