How can scam online pharmacy be eliminated from existing?

Casey

One of the challenges of dealing with ordering medicine from online pharmacies is having to ensure that you're not purchasing from fake online pharmacy stores.

Now, there are so many ways to run a check and discover if a particular online pharmacy is fake or not but it still doesn't take them out of business completely because some unlucky ones still fall victim to such scam online pharmacies.

Since there is a way to find out if an online pharmacy is a scam or not, why can't a means be set to take them completely out of existing so people can't find them online at all?

Alfredo

One of the challenges of dealing with ordering medicine from online pharmacies is having to ensure that you're not purchasing from fake online pharmacy stores.

Now, there are so many ways to run a check and discover if a particular online pharmacy is fake or not but it still doesn't take them out of business completely because some unlucky ones still fall victim to such scam online pharmacies.

Since there is a way to find out if an online pharmacy is a scam or not, why can't a means be set to take them completely out of existing so people can't find them online at all?
More scam websites such as Canadian-generics.com and Euro-pharmstore24h.com will always be around to scam people who buy drugs from the internet. This is the reason I always check this forum for reviews on online pharmacies to be sure that I am making the right choice as regards making medicine purchases online.

jSmith

It is really hard to make them non-existent, but we can aware others not use them through forums like these and by giving negative reviews in pharmacy review sites. Sometimes maybe we can report them to the local government if the country has rules made for crimes like that, but I'm not really sure if it is possible though. As long as people use the scam sites, they will exist, the only thing we could do is to aware of others about scam sites.

Jake

It would be very difficult for scam sites to be eliminated from the multi-billion dollar drug industry. One possible way I think may help is if the government alone takes total control of manufacturing drugs and any other manufacturer becomes illegal, that way, it makes it easier for scam sites and fake drugs to be hunted successfully.

kevin001

It is almost impossible to make a scam site completely non-existent. The most practical method would be aware of others about the scam sites, so at least the number of people getting scammed will get reduced.

rld456978

I feel sad when I remembered what one of the scam online pharmacy that was used to get drugs for me while I was a kid did to me. They sold fake stomach relief drugs to my parents which nearly made me lose my life then. I know the government of America is doing everything within its powers to stop the menace caused by scam online pharmacies and I see a better solution soon.

Joe

From my experience so far with any kind of online business and an online pharmacy as well, it's definitely not going to be possible to eliminate them from existence, the only thing that can be done would be to reduce their activities and rate at which they dupe people. They can be reported and it's up to the online pharmacy regulatory agencies to mark them out as not safe so people don't order from them.

Lee

It is almost impossible to make a scam site completely non-existent. The most practical method would be aware of others about the scam sites, so at least the number of people getting scammed will get reduced.
Exactly, it's never going to be feasible to make all fake online pharmacy stop being in business but the only possible way to get their sales to decline is to create a massive awareness of their existence. Let people know at least over 90% of all fake online pharmacy, then it would be very hard for them to operate freely and scam people.

Wade

That's exactly the point as you can't really eliminate everything about scam online pharmacies. Exposing lots of their activities is the best way to let others know about how these scam online pharmacies exist. This is one of the things I have learnt from joining the forum.

Tipsy

What a tautology! To eliminate is the same as to stop existing okay.

Lily Michael

I think government should take tracking down scam pharmacy more serious than let it be done by the masses:mad: