How can I stop worrying about hair loss?

Sam6065

Perhaps try meditation. This often helps many people empty their mind and focus on something small; also, it is a great way to become more alert and focused of living ‘at the moment’ rather than worrying about yesterday or tomorrow.

I also would avoid suffering in silence. Make an appointment with your GP or doctor and talk to them. They may be able to give you some medication to alleviate stress or perhaps even offer you some courses which you can take at your leisure to help with your worries.

I’d also perhaps suggest looking online for some anonymous forums where people talk about their anxiety, this may be helpful if you feel that simply offloading your mind will help.

There also may be a few online courses for anxiety and stress you can take on sites like Udemy. Or maybe even listen to meditation and stress relieving guidance tutorials on youtube.

Lee

I believe my hair loss is stress-related. How can I treat it?
I don't really think stress can cause hair loss, otherwise, everyone should be bald by now. But somehow, stress or excessive thinking can make someone begin to grow grey hairs even while young.

Roselene

Get plenty of sleep (7-8 hours a day) and drink plenty of water and attempt to eat well. Too much sugar or caffeine should be avoided. Practice yoga or meditation. Discuss your problem with somebody.
It is normal to shed a certain amount of hair every day. If hair falls out in more significant amounts than usual, it can cause distress and worry. Stress, Severe Weight loss, Thyroid problem, surgery, childbirth or some medications can also cause hair loss.

Alex446

Get plenty of sleep (7-8 hours a day) and drink plenty of water and attempt to eat well. Too much sugar or caffeine should be avoided. Practice yoga or meditation. Discuss your problem with somebody.
Onion juice is rich in sulfur that boosts collagen production in the tissues and helps in re-growth of hair
Use red onions or shallots
Chop it into small pieces
Squeeze out its juice
Now apply it on your scalp carefully and keep for 15 minutes
Finally, rinse off with a mild shampoo
And feel the difference 😁😁😁

sharlin

There are many things in life that we worry about. In fact, there are many other things in life more worrying than hair loss. However, as someone who has skilled hair loss and balding, I can tell you that worrying about it had been more of a preoccupation than anything. most of the people who haven't skilled hair loss can never understand the anxiety people that undergo balding and hair loss endure and knowledge.

It’s hard to speak about it with people. the explanation being, of course, is it just exposes ourselves and that we become even more susceptible to our own insecurities and self-doubt. It also looks like such a trivial thing to stress about, so we are a touch ashamed to admit this fact to others.