How can I safely buy medicine online?

Brandon

Staff member
I want to share some suggestions from the FDA on how to become a smart internet buyer :geek:
  • Don't buy from an online pharmacy that offers you to sell a prescription drug without a prescription from your doctor or sell non-approved drugs.
  • Avoid a site that does not provide information of a company with an address.
Thanks for your warnings, these tips are useful and should be taken into consideration❗🔎

davidmac

Tips to securely purchase medicines online:
  • Do not purchase from online stores that sell medicines while not prescriptions
  • Always purchase from a documented online store
  • Try to not be enthralled with questionable advertisements
  • Make sure the shop features a license to sell medicines
  • Do not purchase medicines from pharmacies that sell medicines through the offer

Carlton Edwards

I want to share some suggestions from the FDA on how to become a smart internet buyer :geek:
  • Don't buy from an online pharmacy that offers you to sell a prescription drug without a prescription from your doctor or sell non-approved drugs.
I have been observing these protocol ever since I started using online pharmacies to order drugs and I have never fallen a victim to scammers and fake online pharmacies.

Mark Nixon

Without prescription is a no go area for me because it's a pure proof the online pharmacy can't be trusted to be safe online pharmacy.

Larry Sloman

Tips to securely purchase medicines online:
  • Do not purchase from online stores that sell medicines while not prescriptions
  • Always purchase from a documented online store
  • Try to not be enthralled with questionable advertisements
  • Make sure the shop features a license to sell medicines
  • Do not purchase medicines from pharmacies that sell medicines through the offer
Please elaborate the last point.

Julius Miles

Can we get a link to the whole list of tips from the FDA, please?

Fred Sanders

Have a look at these threads too:

Elijah7

I always observe these protocol whenever I'm ordering pills from online pharmacies because I'm very conscious of my life.

Tara Price

I believe if one follows these steps, he or she wouldn't get scammed easily. Thanks for sharing.

Trix Hardy

Thanks so much for sharing such information for me especially since I'm new to using online pharmacies to order drugs. It will help me a lot.

Jaxon

There are more than these spot lights to look out for when ordering pills online I suppose?

Alice Malone

Thanks for sharing this mate. It will be very helpful to many people.

Brandon Manning

You started like you are making inquiries but ended up giving tips on how to buy drugs online. All the same, it's all good.