How can I overcome the anxiety or fear of giving myself an injection?

I have heard so many people are comfortable giving themselves their injections. I can get the dosage well but the fear of miss injecting myself in a wrong way or wrong vein keeps scarring the daylights out of me.

images (15).jpeg

Who else suffers from such fears?

How would I overcome the anxiety of giving myself an injection?

Last edited:

Barnes

I have heard so many people are comfortable giving themselves their injections. I can get the dosage well but the fear of miss injecting myself in a wrong way or wrong vein keeps scarring the daylights out of me.

View attachment 275

Overcoming fear when giving yourself an injection comes with believing that it's not gonna hurt much. Close your eyes and do what's needed to be done, mate!

Bradley

View attachment 275

Listening to music when you self-inject can be helpful. Pick soft songs that will calm your nerves and see it work out.

Allen

View attachment 275

Placing ice on the surface before you take the injection can be beneficial. If it's cool with your skin, give it a try.

Corbyn

View attachment 275

Why not get a doctor that will do the injecting for you?