How can I make fake ecstasy pills?

Oskar

I know it is illegal but I am just curious because I bought one the other day and it did not do anything to me. Where do they buy a handheld pill press with logos?
Don't make and take drugs unless you want to get into trouble. I have recently read the news about a Japanese University professor who taught students how to make MDMA, commonly known as ecstasy, to "expand their knowledge" of pharmaceuticals. The teacher faces up to 10 years in prison. These things are very serious and you should think of another way to enjoy life.

Rokey

Caffeine pill or something of nature sold under the influence of sudden? Maybe it was just crap tablets. No two batches of the same types of pills are the same in the black market, that is why drug testing for potency is sold in various countries where decriminalization is, to ensure the user isn't taking pure junk.

Kara Payne

I know it is illegal but I am just curious because I bought one the other day and it did not do anything to me. Where do they buy a handheld pill press with logos?
What next? Fake ecstasy pills? This is not a black market forum, this is a real, genuine and one of the most prestigious pharmacy forum. I wonder where do people get such confidence from to ask such silly questions.