How can I lose weight?

Albert

I want to lose weight fast and I want to lose 25 pounds, right now I'm 140 sadly, is there a fast way to lose weight in 4 weeks? I tried many methods too like working out, drinking a lot of water, jogging. I just want to know if there is a faster secret to losing weight. Please help me 💪💪💪

Brandon

Staff member
I want to lose weight fast and I want to lose 25 pounds, right now I'm 140 sadly, is there a fast way to lose weight in 4 weeks? I tried many methods too like working out, drinking a lot of water, jogging. I just want to know if there is a faster secret to losing weight. Please help me 💪💪💪
I believe those methods that you tried can work if you take an integrated approach to losing weight. You need to pay more attention to your diet and take personal training sets in a gym 3 times a week, for example. Set a goal and work harder ;)

Personally I would say it is not possible to lose weight by eating something. You need to understand this point very well. All of this would help in some cases to increase metabolism. But just the crush diet and the benefits of gaining weight by trying to lose weight by drinking this water in the morning and afternoon will lead to acidity problems, diarrhea, low blood pressure, anemia ... nothing more. Most important is to refrain from eating foods that are gaining weight. Especially sugar and extra calorie foods. When you want to lose weight, lower your appetite. It is very good to drink green tea with a safe diet and exercise.

Barida

No matter the plan that you are using, you have to be consistent and monitor the progress. One thing that is for sure is that you may not have a fast success since losing weight takes a bit of time to start happening. I will advise you keep exercising as you watch what you drink.

Martinsx

Most of the people whom I know very well combine exercises with being on diet as their means to losing weight and it works very well for them. Personally, I believe that exercise is very good way to lose weight but I know from my personal experience that it's 80% of what you eat that adds up your body weight.

What am I trying to say in essence is that what you eat, how you eat and when you eat such, goes a very long way in determining how much weight you get or lose vice versa.

Jackie

I am struggling myself but I have come to terms that you can't really lose more than 3 pounds a week. The average person is capable of only losing 1.5 pounds a week. I have tried those "lose weight fast" schemes and none of them have worked. Many rely on simply causing your body to release water not fat.

Martinsx

I am struggling myself but I have come to terms that you can't really lose more than 3 pounds a week. The average person is capable of only losing 1.5 pounds a week. I have tried those "lose weight fast" schemes and none of them have worked. Many rely on simply causing your body to release water not fat.
I believe that if you are consistent with your weight loss program and not the lose weight fast schemes, you are definitely going to get good results and not struggle with losing weight.

Watch and control what you eat and the time you eat especially at night. Most people eat very late in the night and it's part of the reason why they add unnecessary weight and find it very hard to lose weight.

Sam6065

I lost weight with a high fluid intake and a high fibre intake. The fibre kept me full and the water kept me satiated in times when my usual routine would have me lean over for a snack.
I also ate lots of grilled fish such a white cod, talapia, dorado and tube steak. The high protein also kept me satiated and prevented muscle loss, keeping me on track to only lose fat mass.

Scarlet

Please follow these tips to lose weight faster:
  1. Eat a high-protein breakfast
  2. Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice
  3. Drink water a half hour before meals
  4. Choose weight loss-friendly foods
  5. Eat soluble fiber
  6. Drink coffee or tea.
  7. Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods
  8. Eat your food slowly

Martin

Many people want advice on things like this but the truth is that they are not willing to give it what it takes. Cut down your excess and hit the gym the more and that solves the problem, you don't need a whole textbook to know how to cut down your weight, you know what you are doing that's wrong. Just hit the gym...period!

Sandra

You must be joking right, what excess weight do you possibly have that makes you wanna lose weight. You look chubby and handsome.

Jack96

Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables

Each one of your meals should include a protein source, a fat source and low-carb vegetables. Constructing your meals in this way will automatically bring your carb intake into the recommended range of 20–50 grams per day.

Protein sources:
  • Meat: Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, etc.
  • Fish and Seafood: Salmon, trout, shrimp, etc.
  • Eggs: Whole eggs with the yolk are best.
  • The importance of eating plenty of protein cannot be overstated.
This has been shown to boost metabolism by 80 to 100 calories per day (6Trusted Source, 7Trusted Source, 8Trusted Source).

High-protein diets can also reduce cravings and obsessive thoughts about food by 60%, reduce the desire for late-night snacking by half and make you so full that you automatically eat 441 fewer calories per day — just by adding protein to your diet (9Trusted Source, 10Trusted Source).

Don’t be afraid to load your plate with low-carb vegetables. You can eat massive amounts of them without going over 20–50 net carbs per day.

A diet based mostly on meat and vegetables contains all the fibre, vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy
  • Fat Sources
  • Olive oil
  • Coconut oil
  • Avocado oil
  • Butter
Eat 2–3 meals per day. If you find yourself hungry in the afternoon, add a 4th meal. Don’t be afraid of eating fat, as trying to do both low-carb AND low-fat at the same time is a recipe for failure. It will make you feel miserable and abandon the plan.

Evelyn Abigail

The best weight-management ways square measure those who you'll maintain for a time period. That is an extended time, thus we'll try and keep these suggestions as simple as possible!

Make it a family affair. Raise your mamma or dada to lend facilitate and support. The goal is to form diet or manner changes which will profit the complete family. Teens United Nations agency have the support of their families tend to possess higher results.

Watch your drinks. It's superb what percentage calories square measure within the sodas, juices, and different drinks that you just soak up daily. Merely extirpation a will of soda or one sports drink will prevent one hundred fifty calories or added every day. Drink water or different sugar-free drinks to quench your thirst and keep one's hands off from sweet juices and sodas. selecting lite or milk is additionally a decent plan.

Start little. Little changes square measure tons easier to stay with than forceful ones. For instance, quit regular soda or cut back the scale of the parts you eat. Once you have that down, you'll build different changes, like introducing healthier foods and exercise into your life.

Amada Whitenack

You can lose weight in many ways, as you said you have already tried many ways but you are not satisfied so I will suggest visiting a doctor first so that you could know about the reason behind your weight gain. Secondly, try to make your diet as your lifestyle so you will be able to follow it easily. Thirdly, try to do any physical activity daily at least for 30mins without any gap because the main thing during weightloss is continuity hope this will help you.

davidmac

Many people want advice on things like this but the reality is that they're not willing to offer it what it takes. hamper your excess and hit the gym the more which solves the matter, you do not need an entire textbook to understand a way to weigh down your weight, you recognize what you're doing that's wrong. Just hit the gym...

My personal experience, 100% effective. Please follow these 10 simple steps to start lose weight.
• Don't miss breakfast, complete before 8 am.
• Breakfast menu boiled egg and brown whole grain bread or chapati.
• Have sugar free fruits as snacks.
• Before 1 hr of sleep, 1 cup sour curd with 1 apple.
• Sleep before 11 pm, minimum 6 hr
• 30 min exercise, any time, any exercise
• Complete lunch before 1 pm
• 2 cup fresh green tea every day, try to have before evening
• Eat whatever you want, how much you want during lunch.
• Complete dinner before 7 pm, Dinner menu oats and milk.