How can I gain weight in 1 month?

Jessie

If you want to gain your weight at home in totally natural ways then you can try banana+milk every morning. The second thing add clarified butter in your diet. Try to eat baked potatoes. Add icecream in your milk and make a shake.

Liam

• Drink 1.5–2 liters of water per day, in addition to tea, coffee, compotes, and drinking yogurts.
  • Cross out sweets, bread, fast food, fatty, fried foods from your diet. All this is better to replace with fruits, baked dishes, and vitamin salads. If without sweets it becomes completely sad, you are allowed to eat a piece of dark chocolate.
  • Breakfast, lunch and light dinner should be at the same time. Between the main meals, insert small snacks: protein bars, dried fruits, homemade yogurt, diet bread, low-fat cheese, fruits, and vegetables. So the body will not panic and try to stock up on fats for the future.
  • If you do not play sports in specialized clubs, then try to walk every evening and every other day to carry out a specific exercise program at home. Do not stay too long in the workplace. Get up and walk around the office every 20-30 minutes.

Ostin

• Drink 1.5–2 liters of water per day, in addition to tea, coffee, compotes, and drinking yogurts.
  • Cross out sweets, bread, fast food, fatty, fried foods from your diet. All this is better to replace with fruits, baked dishes, and vitamin salads. If without sweets it becomes completely sad, you are allowed to eat a piece of dark chocolate.
  • Breakfast, lunch and light dinner should be at the same time. Between the main meals, insert small snacks: protein bars, dried fruits, homemade yogurt, diet bread, low-fat cheese, fruits, and vegetables. So the body will not panic and try to stock up on fats for the future.
  • If you do not play sports in specialized clubs, then try to walk every evening and every other day to carry out a specific exercise program at home. Do not stay too long in the workplace. Get up and walk around the office every 20-30 minutes.
I am confused with your write up, are you recommending both weight gain and weight loss remedies together :geek: Buddy, exercise doesn't help gain weight neither do chocolates.

Ostin

If you want to gain your weight at home in totally natural ways then you can try banana+milk every morning. The second thing add clarified butter in your diet. Try to eat baked potatoes. Add icecream in your milk and make a shake.
This is reasonable at least!

Liam

I am confused with your write up, are you recommending both weight gain and weight loss remedies together :geek: Buddy, exercise doesn't help gain weight neither do chocolates.
Oh, sorry, it was a mistake, I read the post wrong and gave advice on how to lose weight :D

Cole1

I think there is more information about losing weight than gaining weight my problem is basically on how to gain weight and I've been trying to see if there is any post on this platform that can help me with useful information on how to gain weight so please help my journey to get new weight thanks.

Eat healthily, sleep well and try as much as possible to work out in the right manner and watch yourself gain good weight in a healthy way. Remember sleeping is very important for gaining weight.

Skinner

I think there is more information about losing weight than gaining weight my problem is basically on how to gain weight and I've been trying to see if there is any post on this platform that can help me with useful information on how to gain weight so please help my journey to get new weight thanks.

Simply start being lazy and food-loving at the same time. Also cut down on your exercises. Eat more proteins like milk. Sleep well, too.

This is good, take more water, take in between meals, avoid much exercise, rest well... good luck!

Patrick

How much weight have you gained so far?

Garold

I began giving my little son banana and milk right from a kid and he's added weight. He's a piece of evidence that it works too.

Tereza

The fundamental law of mass gain is a calorie surplus. You need to get more calories than you burn.

Kyley

Do not limit yourself to anything. A nice feature of mass gain is complete freedom in choosing food, if only it would be healthy.

Brodie

What is your aim? To build muscles or gain fat?